Ashes White Wash

I think the W.I will beat England coz W.I are a better team......I support Australia...havent u noticed... :o

So what you have said puts Australia third then behind England #2 and West Indies #1 in your view. Not much of a supporter are you. But as usual you havn't got a clue what you are talking about. I'm not even sure you know much about cricket anyway. Yesterday the England team were picked to tour PAKISTAN. I suppose they are better than us as well. Nevermind Supergob; fourth is probably the highest your going to get for a few years to come until you regroup.

You say you support Australia. No you don't. You have done more to sour relations with the two teams than probably anyone since Douglas Jardine. I have put Ozzy and Old croc on ignore because they both have started talking as much <deleted> as you. You're their Hero so much that I think by the way they are spouting, and obviously not reading what is written that one of them is superfly anyway. I see one of them replied to my angry post last night. I don't know which one, and I don't care to be honest. I ignored it. It was probably only telling the world about the Australian litery genius and all round good-guy & sportsman, Superfly. Well, you say in your post that you have not said anything about the sportsmen in your posts. No, you're right. All your insults have been directed at the members of Thai Visa. And most of them very nasty. Not tongue-in-cheek like the rest of us. Well I am not posting for a while until something is done about you. And believe me if need be I will switch across to the other crowd. You're a menace Superfly and I hope that our sensible members will agree with me and back me. Goodbye. (to one of us)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Siam superfly, pull your head in a bit, your really carrying on like a nancy boy, I gotta back ol Lamp-borghini on this one, this has been a great thread with plenty of good-hearted banter but your stupid remarks of late are enough to make a true blue start barracking for the Poms . If you are on a private vendetta take it elsewhere. :o

This thread really has run it's race, chill Siam as I said b4 read shadies signature, a wind up doesn't need to be insulting and for the record Oz is still placed #1 in the world based on results, 2 wins by the soapdodgers don makem #1

If any one has a reason to keep it running then post away otherwise :o

Billy was at school this morning in the outback and the teacher asked

all the children what there fathers did for a living......

All the typical answers came out, Fireman, Policeman, Salesman, Chippy,

Captain of Industry etc, but Billy was being uncharacteristically quiet

and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his

clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good,

he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with

him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little

Billy aside to ask him if that was really true.

"No" said Billy, "He plays cricket for Australia but I was just too

embarrassed to say."

Billy was at school this morning in the outback and the teacher asked

all the children what there fathers did for a living......

All the typical answers came out, Fireman, Policeman, Salesman, Chippy,

Captain of Industry etc, but Billy was being uncharacteristically quiet

and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his

clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good,

he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with

him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little

Billy aside to ask him if that was really true.

"No" said Billy, "He plays cricket for Australia but I was just too

embarrassed to say."

:o:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lamps, a lot of previously unheard from Brits are jumping on the bandwaggon and accusing Oz supporters of all sorts of unseemly behaviour, but if any of them care to read the thread right through, they will realise that the worst remarks stem from Brits,I think you will all find that most derogatory remarks re players came from the Brit camp,in fact unless your mate the fly made one I missed they all eminated from your camp,which I reckon is a bit on the nose because the players arnt TV members and dont have right of reply.

I expect you remember, Warnie the dope addict  , Warnie the pimp  , Gillespie the drug dealer  , Ponting the poofter, etc etc

:D

Yes so true. We all took the p1ss light heartidly out of the Aussie team. But not one of us said Ozzydom the Aers-hole or Old Croc the Wankeer or Bronco the shiteman or Burnsie the <deleted> or ....well I can go on for days. Sorry your man's a prick and if you want to go on defending him with the fukcing blindness that all you prats show I will start. I don't wish to converse with any of you again . Maybe I was wrong and you are all a load of <deleted> <deleted>. So <deleted> well up yours the fukcing whole lot of you :D:D:D

Oh...I just had to read this again... :D:D ...... :o

Lamps, a lot of previously unheard from Brits are jumping on the bandwaggon and accusing Oz supporters of all sorts of unseemly behaviour, but if any of them care to read the thread right through, they will realise that the worst remarks stem from Brits,I think you will all find that most derogatory remarks re players came from the Brit camp,in fact unless your mate the fly made one I missed they all eminated from your camp,which I reckon is a bit on the nose because the players arnt TV members and dont have right of reply.

I expect you remember, Warnie the dope addict  , Warnie the pimp  , Gillespie the drug dealer  , Ponting the poofter, etc etc

:D

I don't wish to converse with any of you again . Maybe I was wrong and you are all a load of <deleted> <deleted>. So <deleted> well up yours the fukcing whole lot of you :o:D:D

Oh this post is great..... :D:D:D ....