Ashes White Wash

Please post all congrats and praise to the Australian cricket team on retaining the Ashes and the humiliation of the English cricket team.....

We all know that this will happen, so why not get in early with some good words for a great performance..... :o

Also please stop Lampost throwing himself of a tall building....as it makes to much of a mess !!! :D

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please post all congrats and praise to the Australian cricket team on retaining the Ashes and the humiliation of the English cricket team.....

We all know that this will happen, so why not get in early with some good words for a great performance..... :o

Also please stop Lampost throwing himself of a tall building....as it makes to much of a mess !!! :D

What on Earth are .you chuntering on about now super-mouth. You're making a mockery of your esteemed colleagues that know a bit about cricket. I have also said that I would be mildly surprised if England pull it off. But just to make it interesting lets have a small wager on the outcome. I'll put ฿100,000 on England not getting a white wash. I think with your confidence you could give me 5-1. That's the odds I gave another Aussie friend of mine, God bless his soul, that passed away the week before last,on the rugby world cup result. OK it would have cost me a small fortune if the Aussies had won,but they didn't. And I wasn't half as confident as you sound.. I'm afraid I can't say 'put your money where your mouth is' even Bill Gates isn't that rich. But with all that trap you surely can't back out of this one.

We all know that this will happen, so why not get in early with some good words for a great performance..... :D

Must be takeing lessons from Billyboy on stupidity :o

Another care in the community job!

Edited by roscoe

What on Earth are .you chuntering on about now super-mouth. You're making a mockery of your esteemed colleagues that know a bit about cricket. I have also said that I would be mildly surprised if England pull it off. But just to make it interesting lets have a small wager on the outcome. I'll put ฿100,000 on England not getting a white wash. I think with your confidence you could give me 5-1. That's the odds I gave another Aussie friend of mine, God bless his soul, that passed away the week before last,on the rugby world cup result. OK it would have cost me a small fortune if the Aussies had won,but they didn't. And I wasn't half as confident as you sound.. I'm afraid I can't say 'put your money where your mouth is' even Bill Gates isn't that rich. But with all that trap you surely can't back out of this one.

Lamp...get ur filth off this thread....

Edited by Siam_superfly

Lamp...

for someone who likes to keep things "light hearted", u get pretty worked up.....Hmmmm let me think, 100,000.....get F##KED.....

Although I may have a small wager with Pro Fart on this.....as I think Fart would be a laugh to have a beer with.....

Lamp...

for someone who likes to keep things "light hearted", u get pretty worked up.....Hmmmm let me think, 100,000.....get F##KED.....

Although I may have a small wager with Pro Fart on this.....as I think Fart would be a laugh to have a beer with.....

Is it that time of the month Siam?

Lamp...

Another "wood work" poster.......

Lamp...

:o:D:D

And your point is?

Lamp...

And your point is?

U only come out of the wood work for cheap arsed comments like that.......

Lamp...

And your point is?

U only come out of the wood work for cheap arsed comments like that.......

I'll go back under my rock now and wait for the invite.

Lots of love

Pie Boy

I'll go back under my rock now and wait for the invite.

Lots of love

Pie Boy

Pie Boy; I cordially invite you to leave the confines of your rocky dwelling and come forth and procastinate joyously :o

I humbley accept Lampard, may we win the first test with an outstanding display from a foreigner and a few dropped catches from a sex pest after which may it rain all summer.

Pie Boy :D

PS Jeez it feels good to be out from that rock,I just hope we don't get white washed - I'll have go back under.

Nice to see Siam Supermouth making more sporting predictions. So far hes been utterly 100% wrong which really takes some doing.

If he thinks hes somehow saving face he's kidding himself but his rambling nonsense is good for a laugh!

Can any of his fellow Aussies please teach him something about sports quickly so he doesn't make a fool of himself quite so much in future.

Edited by ProfessorFart

Hey, at least he speaks his mind........ He doesn't have to call on his country men to try and help put someone down :o I think he says it how he see's it. And if it does rain true? well what then?..................

And if it doesn't? well who really cares anyway.............

At least he's having a go in the sports forum which seems to be, somewhat pro english? mmmmmmmmmm..........Aussie sports are in a slump, we will make good at some stage and regain some lost credibilty, and then what will be written by either "side" on this forum? Anyway, im Australian and I think its funny.... :D:D

The poms do get ruffled easy :o

Australia is a far greater sporting nation than Britain, look it up - deal with it :D

I understand the weather is luke warm over there now, might be time to get out and practice before the rain, cold and depression moves back in :D:D

Australia fight back to extend their world record run

CLIVE WELLINGTON

AUSTRALIA snatched victory from the jaws of defeat yesterday afternoon as they produced a blistering fightback to beat New Zealand by 96 runs.

Ricky Ponting’s side had looked to be heading for their first defeat of the World Cup after New Zealand fast bowler Shane Bond had produced his country’s best one-day international figures of six for 23 to reduce the world champions to 84 for seven.

But Michael Bevan (56) and Andy Bichel (64) led a stirring fightback, adding 97 for the eighth wicket, an Australia World Cup record, to help their side to a total of 208 for nine.

The win was Australia’s eighth in succession in the World Cup and their 14th in a row in all one-day international cricket, extending their world record run. It also confirmed they will play their semi-final at the same venue next Tuesday.

Captain Ricky Ponting said: "We’ve got a lot of very, very good players and we are a very good team.

"And we back ourselves to get out of trouble in any situation as we did today.

"Bevan and Bichel batted beautifully, then the bowling finished the job."

Bond had combined pace and accuracy, starting Australia’s early slide with an opening spell of three for 20 before he returned midway through the innings with a second burst of three wickets for four runs in four overs.

But Bichel and Bevan took advantage of the end of his spell to launch the recovery.

The pair, who had steered Australia to victory over England at the same venue nine days earlier, passed Australia’s previous best eighth-wicket stands both in World Cups and against New Zealand.

Bichel’s score equalled the highest ever made by a No9 in one-day internationals and was his first international 50. It took 83 balls included four fours and a six from a delivery from Andre Adams that bounced twice.

Bevan was his usual calm, unruffled self as he moved to his second 50 of the tournament in an innings that spanned 94 balls, and also included four fours and a six.

Glenn McGrath then knocked the top off the New Zealand innings and Brett Lee returned for a second spell to remove top-scorer Stephen Fleming for 48 and a shell-shocked lower order as New Zealand were out for 112.

Fleming had been especially severe on Lee early on with the fast bowler’s first spell of five overs costing 31 runs, but when the Australian returned he quickly got his revenge as the New Zealand captain was caught down the leg-side gloving a pull shot.

With Lee finding his range, the Kiwis were blown away and Chris Harris was left stranded on 15 not out as the innings ended in just 30.1 overs.

From the ' Lampard Daily Slate' 23/06/2005

England fast bowling sensation Ogawogapoppop Deladwinfsatebin produced a world record bowling spell yesterday when he took 36 Australian wickets for -87 runs. His bowling figures were 1-1-37- -87

Earlier, England new opening pair of Baggyhat O'Cobber & Shane Brett Gregg O'Pom put on 1,689 for the first wicket in only two overs.

Grandad McGrath who had to bowl both the first overs because Shane Warne had spotted a blonde bimbo in the crowd and was asking for a blow job live on Channel 5, said ' Strewth them soapdodgers are bloody lucky'

Well you lot started it :o

Edited by lampard10

From the ' Lampard Daily Slate' 23/06/2005

England fast bowling sensation Ogawogapoppop Deladwinfsatebin produced a world record bowling spell yesterday when he took 36 Australian wickets for -87 runs. His bowling figures were 1-1-37- -87

Earlier, England new opening pair of Baggyhat O'Cobber & Shane Brett Gregg O'Pom put on 1,689 for the first wicket in only two overs.

Grandad McGrath who had to bowl both the first overs because Shane Warne had spotted a blonde bimbo in the crowd and was asking for a blow job live on Channel 5, said ' Strewth them soapdodgers are bloody lucky'

Well you lot started it :D

hehe :D Ogawogapoppop Deladwinfsatebin :o

On a completely unrelated subject - UBC is going to show the Ashes on Pay Per View via their channel # 71. Does anyone know how much this is going to cost the viewers?  :o

Why is it unrelated? Because it's not slagging anyone off? No seriously I don't know. Never heard of pay for view. Probably caught it from BskyB. Maybe those who have platinum pakage get it for free. Doesn't matter though. Whatever it cost I must have it.

On a completely unrelated subject - UBC is going to show the Ashes on Pay Per View via their channel # 71. Does anyone know how much this is going to cost the viewers?  :o

Why is it unrelated? Because it's not slagging anyone off? No seriously I don't know. Never heard of pay for view. Probably caught it from BskyB. Maybe those who have platinum pakage get it for free. Doesn't matter though. Whatever it cost I must have it.

Lamp,I emailed ABCASIAPACIFIC re telecast and they replied that ESPN STAR have sole rights in asia/pacific so they may be showing but programming not available yet. :D

On a completely unrelated subject - UBC is going to show the Ashes on Pay Per View via their channel # 71. Does anyone know how much this is going to cost the viewers?  :D

Lamp,I emailed ABCASIAPACIFIC re telecast and they replied that ESPN STAR have sole rights in asia/pacific so they may be showing but programming not available yet. :D

Cheers Oz....I just checked it out myself. Go on to ch70 (71 on some) and it gives a low down on how to get it, in English as well as Thai. You can start registering on June 27th or 28th. Looks like were gonna see you give us a hiding :o

The poms do get ruffled easy  :o

Australia is a far greater sporting nation than Britain, look it up - deal with it  :D

B o ll o c k s lets have some proof of this Tornie.... :D

And not just choosing a few sports , accross the board....c'mon!

ok Chon......England would be better than us in Fox Hunting... :D

but I dont think that that is a prime time sport these days :D

and there is a Rugby test Saturday night.....go the All Blacks !!

Australia is a far greater sporting nation than Britain, look it up - deal with it  :D

Where are you then Superfly? It's on here sat afternoon 14.15

Where are you then Superfly? It's on here sat afternoon 14.15

Lamp'ie....I will be in the middle of Australia, in the desert, but the camp is showing the game......there are alot of huge Mauri lads working out here, that might riot if its not on the camp big screen......

we are 2.5 hours ahead of u......