Gear Indicator Lights On Honda Wave Problem

Searched but did not see this answered in TV

I am looking at buying a used Honda Wave S and the only real problem with it is that the Gear Indicator lights are super dim. The bike is maybe 3 or 4 years old

Can the indicator lights be replaced? or other measures to make them brighter? I rent another honda wave and it's about the same age but I can actually see the lights well during the daytime.

Thanks for any input.

bonus question. How much would a 3 year old Honda Wave S with 11K km.(looks like it only has 11K) on the clock in very clean condition be worth in Chiang Mai?

I am thinking about paying 13K baht for it.... Reasonable price?

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie

What is the rest of the electrical system like, is everything bright, horn sharp & all of that. I was wondering if there was an 'earthing' or wiring problem that was causing those gear selecter lights to be dull. Check the output of the battery & also that the system is recharing at the required levels. If its the battery, they are dead cheap,

Regarding price, I wouldnt be too afraid to put 10-15k into a Honda Wave if it was in reasonable condition. They are very popular and virtually bullet proof, so if its reasonable you could quite possibly use it for a couple of years and then sell it on, virtually getting all the money back. Having said that, bikes with dodgy electricals I tend to steer clear of because it can be like a can of worms, on the otherhand it could be quite simple too, wires can rub or connections become loose, its as easy as that.