Pedigree Chum Thailand How To Sue Them?

shadiadi

My Beagle has been happy as hel_l eatinG Pedigree Chum in Thailand he's only about 8 months old now but usually he loves the normal chicken normal beef and both the afore said mentioned in chunks but I just went on a shopping trip to Big C In Chiang Rai and paid 51 baht a tin. I got suspicious when my dog hasn't touched his food for 2 days. I just thought other people were feeding him, but everytimE I have emptied his food bowl in the last few days the uneaten food has smelt worse than any Thai food I have ever eaten after smelling rancid fish. Usually I feed him he wolfs it up but for 2 days he hasn't eaten at home apart from the food i give him that I cook. On arriving home tonight I realised pedigree chum in thailand have no expiry dates on their cans surely illegal??

I opened a 21 baht can of Big C cheap dog food expires in 2013 2 minutes later all finished. Believe me my dog isn't usually fussy he eats bananas kow man gai roast chicken English breakfasts shepards pie pizza spaghetti the list could go on and on and on 51 baht a can for crap that you don't know has expired or not only your dog can tell you by not eating! Outrageous lets Sue the *uckers anyone else had the same problem please PM me. Right now I gotta go throw 1000 bahts worth of dog food down the toilet. Pedigree Chum one of my wifes friends said I wish I could eat as well as your dog but I think he disagrees :)

Our maid cooks for our dog, Or gets left overs. Sometimes he is lucky if I can bring a big bone home from work. I always feel sick when I open a can of dog or cat food. I noticed in the past he gets the runs when he has eaten that crap.

Picking up a dog turd is bad enough but trying to clean up a runny one is just plain nasty.

Just looked through all the othe cans I have of Pedigree no expiry date all the cheap versions I have, have a date and they are all 1/4 to 1/2 the price of pedigree wow its discoveries like this that make me wish i was in the US right now. grrrrrrrrrrrrr even though i am not american lol.

How big is your dog? 30k a month!

That's a female Thai breed I think ?) I have been married ....

30k tooo much .

i give my bitch 10k .

and service her twice/ week ..

all flees included...

If my dog cost me 50 baht a meal I would swap him for a nice shiny plastic bowl and let the kind Thai man put him in the back of his pick up with the rest of next weeks dinner.

And I am an animal loverohmy.gifblink.gifsmile.gif.

Our maid cooks for our dog, Or gets left overs. Sometimes he is lucky if I can bring a big bone home from work. I always feel sick when I open a can of dog or cat food. I noticed in the past he gets the runs when he has eaten that crap.

Picking up a dog turd is bad enough but trying to clean up a runny one is just plain nasty.

I believe the correct term is "house keeper," have some respect Mr. Colonialist!

If my dog cost me 50 baht a meal I would swap him for a nice shiny plastic bowl and let the kind Thai man put him in the back of his pick up with the rest of next weeks dinner.

And I am an animal loverohmy.gifblink.gifsmile.gif.

I'm a big fan of trading for plastic - quite a reduction in strays around here, and I have a nice big container for my spanners/screwdrivers etc, another big enough for a roller-paint tray. We go to KL a few times a year, always nice to enjoy visiting the parks without the associated dog problems we have here.

Back to OP. Sue them for what? A civil case like this may well exceed your dog's lifespan.

The dog of course would need to testify - I'm reminded here of the satanic horse and cat (Beelzebubbles) at the witch trial in an early Blackadder show.

I believe the correct term is "house keeper," have some respect Mr. Colonialist!

sorry old trout!

Why would you ever feed an animal <deleted> from a can in Thailand...a Kilo of small fish is what? 25 baht?? steamed in rice cooker with rice and leftovers including veggies, spoonful of salt...better than a lot of Thais eat so my wife says.. DUMP THE CANS ...add from a bag of Tesco kibble to mix every once in a while ..nice change for 'em ...plus a bone or two and those fried chicken carcasses... loads of good cheap food for doggies here!!

We have four soi dogs plus a recently adopted PB shepherd....all seem fit and well on above varied diet..

1.Pedigree Chum Trick

To take a tin of pedigree chum, open and mash into a paste. Then rub the paste onto either female or male sexual organs. Then get pet dog your's or neighbours and allow to lick off. Add more paste for longer sensation.

I had the best orgasm last night from by doing the pedigree chum trick

Urban Dictionary, June 17: vuvuzela