2 Bedroom Appartment In Patong Required

sunglasses

'The Residence' on Kalim Bay (just a hop from Patong proper) has very nice decked out 2 beds..

I think about 40k per month for serviced status, tho that may have been Longer term... Being low season may be haggleable..

Blue sky residence is so cheap you could get 2x studios (one with kitchen one without) for less money.. Small pool that doesnt get the all day sun but great budget place (put a buddy in there for a one month stay in nice new clean hotel style room with fresh sheets and daily maid for 10k !!)..

One of the beach front places has service apartments (2 bed) but cannot remember name (just location).. Scandinavian run

Residence is the pick of the bunch..

'The Residence' on Kalim Bay (just a hop from Patong proper) has very nice decked out 2 beds..

I think about 40k per month for serviced status, tho that may have been Longer term... Being low season may be haggleable..

Blue sky residence is so cheap you could get 2x studios (one with kitchen one without) for less money.. Small pool that doesnt get the all day sun but great budget place (put a buddy in there for a one month stay in nice new clean hotel style room with fresh sheets and daily maid for 10k !!)..

One of the beach front places has service apartments (2 bed) but cannot remember name (just location).. Scandinavian run 

Residence is the pick of the bunch..

I have to say 2 bedroomed places in Patong are very rare. I spent 3 months in the Blue Sky Residence, great place and unfair to call it "budget", good value would be the better word. They also do not require a deposit which is extremely rare ! As the recent poster says, pool isnt much, very small & no sun.

I paid 10K a month for a small studio, fully inclusive and I have to say I was sad to leave, when high season comes they bump the price up to a whopping 30k ! :o I think they have 2 bedroomed places going for around the 25K mark, well they did last low season.

I know another one which is VERY cheap, right near the beach with good size pool. PM me and I will give you the details.