Aussies, Isaan And The World Cup

IsaanAussie

thats a silly question!! what do the aussies bring to the worldcup, now let me see, lousy sportsmanship,their cowardly fouls,their general attitude abroad and at home is despicable no matter what code they play, their foulmouthed behaviour, if anyone knows of any good points feel free to chip in :) remember happiness is queens land winning the 5th origin series :D

Lovely pic, is that why you came to Issan ? or why you want to go back to Oz??

Lickey, mate,

Those are really big issue questions! I will have to take quite some time to figure out answers, but I will do my thinking here.

For the "non" Aussies, "Carn the pies" translates to Come on Collingwood, a team either loved or hated in Victoria where I come from. Personally I am not a fan and think the Pies should consider themselves lucky to have supporters like the lady pictured.

Isaanaussie

thats a silly question!! what do the aussies bring to the worldcup, now let me see, lousy sportsmanship,their cowardly fouls,their general attitude abroad and at home is despicable no matter what code they play, their foulmouthed behaviour, if anyone knows of any good points feel free to chip in :) remember happiness is queens land winning the 5th origin series :D

Nignoy,

Thanks for the generalisation, I'm sure there are many of us Jing Cho's here who appreciate it. Ever read a book titled "How to Win Friends and Influence People" ?

Isaanaussie