Hi All, the storms have started here in Namsom [100ks NW of Udon Thani} but are few and far between, i think the dust and dry air is giving me problems breathing, i read somewhere on the net that some plants are great converters and will moisten the air, thats what we need in the rest room and bedroom,

Not sure if it help or not, but im so fed up of coughing every morning, so would like to try some plants,

Ideas please and pics if possible,

Thanks, Lickey,,

good luck Liker I am in the US for a week now and my nose has dried up and my skin is starting to crack also and dry out. really didn't realize how much the humidity helps the ol human body. Hopefully someone will be able to dial you in for your plant request as it would be good knowledge to have and good n your house. Good luck with the rains we have been lucky throughout issan to have the little bit that we got as they were predicting a very late and poor rain season due to the El Nino in the mid Pacific Ocean. Mid June was the prediction of the first good rains originally. sooooooo Choke dee