Information About Chiang Rai

connda

I'm moving to Chiang Rai. I'd like to know if there is a fitness club or gym (preferable with a combination of free weights and machines). Also, is there a Honda service center in town.

Thanks!

Hi.!

I am pretty sure, that you will find both, here in Chiang Rai-welcome to town.!

Brian

Any chance of suggesting where? Try not to go over the top with detailed advice! :)

You have a valid point but it does go both ways. Often questions are thrown at us on the forum and after members go out of their way to do all the work, there is no thank you or follow up from the OP.

Brian is actually quite helpful but I can also understand tossing out a one-liner to see if the OP is interested in a dialog or not.

Sometime a little playful banter will bring out a more thoughtful question with more information about what the OP is actually looking for. Other times they will just disappear as there was no real interest, anyway.

Once again, Sven's Pinned Google Map is a great place to start getting to know Chiang Rai and what is available.

I think a Thai visa search or even a Google search would be much better in this case as the map is a bit confusing and slow to load.

Fitness Centres/bodycombat In Chiang Rai - Thailand Forum

Chiang Rai motorcycles - ¤é¹ËÒ´éÇ Google=

I suspect that often members are doing these searches for the OPs, as they either don't know how or are too lazy.

I too find our map a little cluttered and things are not categorized into groups but looking at the list on the left does give a newbie a pretty good idea of places frequented by those of us who live here.

It may not do a lot for tourists and those looking for accommodation but it is one place that should be looked at for a general overview.