Looking For Apartment In Chiang Rai

connda

I'm looking for an inexpensive apartment in Chiang Rai, preferably near the city center. I'm not looking for anything fancy. Something in the 2000 to 2500 range. One room w/ bathroom (and hot water) is fine with a place to park and lock my motorcycle.. I've lived in Bangkok, Korat, and Chiang Mai and I've always have found apartments in that price range. The only other requirement is that I need internet access available which I'll obviously pay extra for. I'll be moving up at the end of July. My Thai wife will be coming up in mid-July to look at apartments. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi.!

I dont know about appartments to that price-but around 3500 baht-there is a bedroom, a guest room, a room which we use to dining room,a kitchen and bahtroom,whit water heather.

There is a large area outsite the appartment-whit a big steeldoor,where we use to have our car-so no problem about your motorcikle.

And what I think, is most importent-very good and nice naughbors-I live here for 1/2 year and have only good to say about it.

We have now a house,but still coming together whit people from here.There is a litle mini market just next to that appertment-yes, in that litle street, there is 2 minimarkets and a barbershop, a internet cafe,and a litle place,where you can buy food.

There is allways avaible appertments here, I think.

I paid-2000 baht for my internet connection-4 mgb.and then I think it was, 790 baht every month-but you can get a 12 mgb. connection for around 1500 baht, if you need it.

You can mail me, if you want further information, or I can help you in eny way.

Welcome to Chiang Rai.!

Brian-a stupid Dane.!

There are plenty of cheaper rooms and apartments to the north of the main city where the universities are, you're wife would have to make inquiries in the general area.

Not sure about internet access though.

There are many rooms for rent in appartment buildings behind Big C from 2000 baht per month depending on what you require.

Internet is extra, cheapest broadband about 490 baht + tax