Anty Competent Big Bike Mechanics In Chiang Rai?

Garry

As the topic states, I'd like to find out if there is one in Chiang Rai. Thai National or Foreigner, it doesn't matter to me. As long as the person is known and reliable. My wife is afraid to fire my bike up because of my 999's auto-starter feature (I have a paddock stand, but my wife can't lift it by herself). The bike was left on its sidestand so that it could be moved if required while I was away. Plus it is too high in the saddle for her.So if anyone can put me onto someone reliable in Chiang Rai, it would be appreciated.Thanks in advance,Garry

Edited by Garry

No personal experience but I've heard good things about Piston Shop in CM.

Have you asked this question on the Golden Triangle Riders Forum? You'll probably get a lot more answer there than here...

Ride On!

Tony

Thanks Tony,

That's a good point, I'll try the GT boys for an answer. Though when I'm in Chiang Mai I will take the bike to Sa-Moto for any work.

Edited by Garry

Hey Garry,

Here's a comprehensive list of motorcycle shops in Chiang Mai along with a map. From the Golden Triangle Riders site:

The Golden Triangle Rider • Chiang Mai: Handy Mc Related Shops : New Users

gtriderlogo.jpg

Hope this helps!

Ride On!

Tony

Thanks Tony, it helps for Chiang Mai and Kuhn Sa of Sa-Moto will take care of the bike whenever I'm down that way. Chiang Rai is coming up slim pickings though

Hey Garry,

Here's a comprehensive list of motorcycle shops in Chiang Mai along with a map. From the Golden Triangle Riders site:

gtriderlogo.jpg

Hope this helps!

Ride On!

Tony

Thanks Tony, it helps for Chiang Mai and Kuhn Sa of Sa-Moto will take care of the bike whenever I'm down that way. Chiang Rai is coming up slim pickings though

Oh, stupid me- I only just now noticed you were asking about Chiang RAI... :whistling: Mea Culpa! :jap:

Hey Garry,

gtriderlogo.jpg

Hope this helps!

Ride On!

Tony

Oh, stupid me- I only just now noticed you were asking about Chiang RAI... :whistling: Mea Culpa! :jap:

No harm, no foul Tony..I had an inkling you were seeing the Mai and not the Rai :D