Looking For A Second Hand Accoustic Guitar

nattydread

Hi Nattydread

I'm assuming by the budget that you're just looking for a strum-along. If that's the case, there are plenty of new acoustic guitars that can be had for that price, and lower. All the major department stores have a guitar shop, and you can also pick up a plethora of guitars of varying shapes and sizes from those bric-a-brac types of shops around the moat. they're same shops that sell washing machines, bicycles, racks and stands etc.

Aitch

I have a beautiful George Washburn D11TR in top condition with a high quality hard case but at 9000 THB it may be over your budget.

May i ask why you would be selling it then Dustoff? I'm not much or a guitar player myself, but even so I love my instruments. I have an old Ibanez jumbo acoustic that is 3rd hand and around 20 years old now, and i wouldn't sell it for all the tea in China. Well, maybe i would, but i wouldn't let it go easily unless i was starving hungry.

Aitch

Edited by Drew Aitch

I have a beautiful George Washburn D11TR in top condition with a high quality hard case but at 9000 THB it may be over your budget.

May i ask why you would be selling it then Dustoff? I'm not much or a guitar player myself, but even so I love my instruments. I have an old Ibanez jumbo acoustic that is 3rd hand and around 20 years old now, and i wouldn't sell it for all the tea in China. Well, maybe i would, but i wouldn't let it go easily unless i was starving hungry.

Aitch

I know, eh? Unfortunately we will in the spring be changing our primary residence to Maui and spending a lot less time in our home here in CM. Since I am pressuring my wife to get rid of stuff she doesn't use.. you know the rest of the story.. I just tend to carry stuff like that around even tho I have no musical talent and even carried a beautiful silver flute around with me for decades because I was a huge fan of Jean-Pierre Rampal. Go figure..

This thing is so immaculate and gorgeous in red mountain ash that when our son (at age 13) decided to take lessons, I wouldn't let him touch this Washburn and bought him an inexpensive knock-off for his initial lessons. I wouldn't let him touch my mistress either - that is, umm, if I had one... :whistling:

I also just recently sold my Honda 750 Shadow motorcycle and boy was THAT hard to see go down the road with someone else riding it!