Maatjes

lazygourmet

The real ones are virgin ones, right?

Gerd

Yes Gerd, you are right... And June should be the right time to get them.

Too bad those fresh ones don't like flying. I am getting some Dutch visitors soon and they asked me what to bring. I would have helped you get some lazygourmet but i don't think its a good idea that way (also if they buy ones that are not optimal you might not like it)

Gerd

Too bad those fresh ones don't like flying. I am getting some Dutch visitors soon and they asked me what to bring. I would have helped you get some lazygourmet but i don't think its a good idea that way (also if they buy ones that are not optimal you might not like it)

So Rob, what did you ask them to bring you? 

post-22903-047087100 1277181665_thumb.jp

Gerd

So Rob, what did you ask them to bring you? 

I asked them to bring some cheese and some "schenkstroop" a syrup for on pancakes (i sometimes make those Dutch ones not Thai ones) and the syrups that are here maple and so on are just now what i like.

Other then that i don't want to bother them too much. (else i would have asked them to bring my fishing rod). But i'm looking forward to see them again. The are my stephdaughters from my first mariage (Thai) and a bf of the oldest. Its quite fun to see a lil Thai girl speak perfect Dutch (now with an accent because she lives in Belgium) and her sister speak a lot better Dutch then i can ever hope to speak Thai.

Enough of my rant probably too much information.

Gerd

Hi Rob... Cheers mate!

You are right., they do not travel easily...

Otherwise, we would be able to share some in our local Carrefour... with a bottle (or two) of Chardonnay B)

I will be in the flat countries (Benelux) end of July... but I guess that the season will be already finished!