Wimbledon Live On Line

kevc

Yes, it is a brilliant source if it wasn't for the fact that Thai authorities in their infinite wisdom blocked justin.tv and ustream.tv (which are the primary sources of atdhe.net's channels).

fromsport.com is another great source, where some sources are still viewable and have not been blocked by the old and wise Thai authorities.

Yes, it is a brilliant source if it wasn't for the fact that Thai authorities in their infinite wisdom blocked justin.tv and ustream.tv (which are the primary sources of atdhe.net's channels).

The streams are accessible (without using a proxy or vpn) since they are routed multiple sources. Sub-domains aren't blocked either. I've been watching the World Cup matches online, haven't missed a single match yet...

wimbledonatdhe.png

Edited by Supernova

Which ISP are you using supernova? It's not working on my True connection.

Anyway, I have very very good alternative sources, which I was forced to find through necessity, so I'm not complaining nor am i worried too much about sporting events.

Sadly some other critical things are only available on justin.tv and ustream.tv (but that's for another discussion).

Which ISP are you using supernova? It's not working on my True connection.

JI-NET 2Mbps, Bangkok.

Anyway, I have very very good alternative sources, which I was forced to find through necessity, so I'm not complaining nor am i worried too much about sporting events.

Sadly some other critical things are only available on justin.tv and ustream.tv (but that's for another discussion).

It would be nice to be able to access the homepage of both sites though. :( It's ridiculous that these and other sites (e.g. softpedia) continue to be blocked now that the political turmoil has subsided. Sports fans wanting to watch live sporting events online should head over to MyP2P. The site offers many streaming sources to choose from.

Veetle is another good source for HD, but 'live' streams don't seem to last very long due to copyright issues... Worth a look nevertheless.

Edited by Supernova