Where Can I Buy An Electric Lawn Rake?

apetley

With over a rai of lawn to look after it's getting a little too much to go over it with a hand rake to get out the dead grass moss etc.

I have been looking for a powered lawn rake but have had no success so far.

I am a fan of Black & Decker but a phone call to them got the response that they do not import them into Thailand.

Elsewhere here in Kanchanburi nobody has been able to help me find one.

Does anyone know of any sources of a good quality electrical lawn rake in Thailand please? I am prepared to travel or arrange delivery .

Thanks for reading, Andy.

Apetley,

If you mean a scarifier, a rotary drum "wire brush", then I have seen them here. There was a large garden supplier outside JJ market that had a range of petrol driven mowers and they had a combined unit that was both a scarifier and an edger in one.

There are also a growing number of small sized cultivators around now, maybe your could get a "brush" for one of those.

Isaanaussie

Edited by IsaanAussie

Thanks for the info IA, very much appreciated.

I assume you mean Chatuchak in BKK?

We also have a JJ market here in Kanchanaburi but the garden supplier there seems to be short on powered rakes :D

As for the sheep judging by the mangy looking things we have around here I think I would make a better job of keeping the lawn together even with my hand rake.