Luggage Lockers At Chiang Mai Airport

wescue

Not sure about the lockers but if you can't get one you could put your bags in taxi and get the driver to give you a tour of the city and surrounds, Should not cost more than 2000 baht if you negotiate the price before you leave CNX.

Not sure about the lockers but if you can't get one you could put your bags in taxi and get the driver to give you a tour of the city and surrounds, Should not cost more than 2000 baht if you negotiate the price before you leave CNX.

Tar, it the three noughts after the 2 that stick in my craw. I'm actually looking to chill out prior to my afternoon flight out

There is a nice lakeside restaurant about 5 minutes walk from the airport. It's called the radio operators club. There's also a swimming pool there, though not sure when it's open.

GUANO

now that sounds reasonable, hopefully they open the pool on hot days like tomorrow. thankx GUANO

There is a nice lakeside restaurant about 5 minutes walk from the airport. It's called the radio operators club. There's also a swimming pool there, though not sure when it's open.

GUANO

now that sounds reasonable, hopefully they open the pool on hot days like tomorrow. thankx GUANO

Could you give rough directions please? even smooth ones would be good

Storage locker is between the international and domestic terminal, can't miss it. I think it's 50 baht / piece / day. Make sure the opening times work for you I think they close at 20:00 in the evening, not sure when they open in the morning.

For things to to, take a tuk tuk to the Central Airport shopping mall, it's only 5 minutes away. You could even walk there (exit airport and head right until you hit the shopping mall, 10 minute walk).

GUANO

Could you give rough directions please? even smooth ones would be good

No worries. It's just across the car park from the main airport building. I think it might be the first left as you drive into the airport area. Just ask for 'Sakmorsorn vitayu gambin' or try a combination of radio, lake, restaurant. I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction.

Good luck

GUANO