Anyone Have Children In Nawattaphume International School Krabi

Khun Jean

Hi,

Soon we (me, wife 2 children 7 & 8) are going to stay in Krabi for at least 6 months.

I am looking for a school preferably with a montessori system.

I found this:

Nawattaphume International School Krabi

I am looking for parents who have children that attend this school. The website gives a good impression but nothing beats real experiences.

I would like to know how the classes are functioning and if you are satisfied with the result.

Most important is if the children like the school.

For us specifically it is important that subjects can be taught a different levels. They are good in mathematics, good in English conversation, fluent in Thai. Writing English is OK, and with Thai they are just starting.

My son attends this school and is very happy there. The school is very small with only 38 children attending. I would suggest phoning the school to ask about the different levels of education they can offer

Thanks for your replay "sejones".

I already contacted the school and we are told that it should not be a problem integrating them into the school.

I am glad to hear that your son likes the school. When children are happy to go to school, both the lives of the parents and the children will be much better. :)

Are you happy with the results and progress your son is making?

Montessori can be somewhat difficult to judge because it sometimes goes very slow and then suddenly very quick. The social contacts between the children are managed very well in their current school. Children are taught how to work together and be respectful to each other. I am hoping to hear that Nawattaphume is succesful in creating a good surrounding and give good guidance and examples to the children.

I am eager to hear more about your experiences.

My daughter age 11 has been in the school for 2 years. She is doing very well in all subjects except Thai, but she doesn't like studying Thai for some reason. She has been very happy there and all the kids get along great, no bullying, fighting at all. Your kids will like the school and they will definitely learn their subjects. Good ratio of teachers to students also. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anybody here, who has experiences with the kindergarden ?

My Son attends the kindergarten and I find the school to be very good. He is happy there. You would be more than welcome to make an arrangement to visit the school and speak with the headmistress there.

Hope this helps