What Day Is Discount Day At Airport Movie Theater?

damian5000

Too bloody loud in the waiting area and I refuse to go

Don't wait in the waiting area.Buy your ticket before the crowds arrive and then just roll up at movie time and go straight in, you could cover your ears during the sprint from the elevator area to the entrance if it's still a problem :)

Don't wait in the waiting area.Buy your ticket before the crowds arrive and then just roll up at movie time and go straight in, you could cover your ears during the sprint from the elevator area to the entrance if it's still a problem :)

It's definitely worth buying the tickets in advance if you can and have the time, especially on Wednesdays as it's very popular, and if you leave it till the last minute the better seats are already taken. Note though that (with the exception of specially advertised advance purchase for hot films) tickets can only be bought on the day - not possible to buy for "tomorrow".

Edited by Artamus

Easy to pre-book online. If you often wanna go on discount Wednesday, I do recommend to get a major card or something. You can book tickets on the machines there, or use the machines to pick up pre-booked tickets. Saves you a lot of waiting in line, some days they line up until the elevator doors...

Easy to pre-book online. If you often wanna go on discount Wednesday, I do recommend to get a major card or something. You can book tickets on the machines there, or use the machines to pick up pre-booked tickets. Saves you a lot of waiting in line, some days they line up until the elevator doors...

Do you have a URL for pre-booking? A web search on "chaing mai cineplex airport plaza" doesn't produce anything useful.

If Hog Head thinks the lobby is too loud then he/she is definitely too old to do any sprinting! :whistling:

Edited by lukeskywalker