Your mate Steven Braid is a small time chancer and is living in Phillipines, I hear. He won't come back to Pattaya as there are some people who want to discuss certain things with him.

PBRL has gone out of business, has now downsized and changed into CCP in Jomtien. The little creep who ran it (and sacked your mate) has a list of 26 cases against him in court. Don't believe me, just ask at the downstairs office in the courthouse.

Your mate Steven Braid is a small time chancer and is living in Phillipines, I hear. He won't come back to Pattaya as there are some people who want to discuss certain things with him.

PBRL has gone out of business, has now downsized and changed into CCP in Jomtien. The little creep who ran it (and sacked your mate) has a list of 26 cases against him in court. Don't believe me, just ask at the downstairs office in the courthouse.

Can you tell me more please prefabs.

Can you tell me more please prefabs.

Could tell you lots, but please be specific about why you need the info. You asked about your mate, look in Google. He is in there.

Pretty severe libel laws and their threat would get this topic shut down very quickly. From the other replies, you can see your mate is not very well liked.

PM me with a list of pertinent questions and I will see if I can help, but it is all bad.