Grab A Granny

twofortheroad

Should not be called Granny nights- the older ladies would hate that... Thus the phrase Cougar. Catch a Cougar nights would be more respectful... Yet I have never planned to date anyone a older than myself.

It sort of goes against the usual grain of what goes on in Thailand.

But if you into that for whatever reason (I cannot think of any reason to pass up a firm body and young face over the opposite), except for those supposedly chasing money.

In Aussie their are many middle aged women in the clubs these days. Many approx. 50+ yo, yet had a lot of work done. If it makes them feel good there is always a younger guy willing. It simply not for me- yet some say it good as they get free rent as they own their house, etc.

Not sure if the mature women in CMai will have the same sort of wealth---each to their own. No judgment from me, girls been doing it since the dawn of time.  

I've never heard of the term  'Catch a Cougar', so I'm not sure if it's any more respectful than Grab a Granny? However, what's so disrespectful about being called a Granny. Lovely people, Grannies, and they should always be highly respected (except Gran, on my Mum's side - she was a miserable old bag).

Just out of curiosity, how long do Aussies live? I f you consider 50+ to be middle-aged, then that implies 100+ is normal!!

So whats the average life span of a woman then, 80/82? So a "granny" would be a 40 year old? Does that make any sense?

--

Ian, im pretty sure women prefer young hard bodies to those "well past their due date" also. However, for some granddads are the only viable option for them..for various reasons.

---

Im honestly flabbergasted if there are men who think a 40 year old woman is past their due date, particularly if they are 60+ and dating women young enough to be their grandchildren. Pot, kettle, and black springs to mind..

Im honestly flabbergasted if there are men who think a 40 year old woman is past their due date, particularly if they are 60+ and dating women young enough to be their grandchildren. Pot, kettle, and black springs to mind..

One saying goes something like "many a fine tune played on an old fiddle".  Does that apply to a mouth-organ too, I wonder.

So whats the average life span of a woman then, 80/82? So a "granny" would be a 40 year old? Does that make any sense?

--

Ian, im pretty sure women prefer young hard bodies to those "well past their due date" also. However, for some granddads are the only viable option for them..for various reasons.

---

No arguement with that at all, eek. It works both ways. All I'm pointing out is there are mutually acceptable arrangements between couples of all ages. There is a perfectly valid reason why I don't want a permanent relationship at my age. It's as much for the woman's sake as it is for mine. When I get too old to perform like a man should I wouldn't want to tie some attractive woman down having to look after some old invalid. I know lots of couples that have sexless marriages, but it's not for me. When 14 year old girls are getting pregnant on a regular basis it doesn't make their mothers very old when they started having babies while still in their teens. Even though I'm an old romantic, I'm long past the age where I want to buy a home for a woman who doesn't like me.

Regarding Rooney, who if I remember fell asleep on a sofa in the brothel, the prevailing tune for most of the season (to the tune of "Volare") was:

Wayne Rooney, whoa whoa

Wayne Rooney, whoa whoa whoa whoa

He gave her fifty quid

He's younger than her kid....

:rolleyes:

--

---

No arguement with that at all, eek. It works both ways. All I'm pointing out is there are mutually acceptable arrangements between couples of all ages. There is a perfectly valid reason why I don't want a permanent relationship at my age. It's as much for the woman's sake as it is for mine. When I get too old to perform like a man should I wouldn't want to tie some attractive woman down having to look after some old invalid. I know lots of couples that have sexless marriages, but it's not for me. When 14 year old girls are getting pregnant on a regular basis it doesn't make their mothers very old when they started having babies while still in their teens. Even though I'm an old romantic, I'm long past the age where I want to buy a home for a woman who doesn't like me.

"I wouldn't want to tie some attractive woman down"

:whistling:

Have you ever been out on the piss with your mates and had an ugly night?

more common than you think in Australia :D

When you woke you had to try to pull your arm from under her as she was not what you thought she looked like in the daylight. lmao :bah:

That's the great thing about TV -  a serious topic  doesn't get taken seriously, and  an attempt at levity ends up as a serious discussion.

For those that didn't notice, this was intended as a bit of tittilation. Nothing more.

That's the great thing about TV -  a serious topic  doesn't get taken seriously, and  an attempt at levity ends up as a serious discussion.

For those that didn't notice, this was intended as a bit of tittilation. Nothing more.

At least he's not added a photo with that post, thats a blessing :D

It's been my experience over many years of practise that once you take a woman to bed they feel like they have some hold over you, and will start to try manipulating you. I value my freedom too much to ever let that happen again. Of course, you can always act like a real jerk and then they will dump you... but that's just not my style. When I have a choice between a young hard body and someone well past their due date I choose the former. You are going to pay one way or another so I'd rather it was just a business arrangement where both parties are happy with the deal... no questions asked.

And speaking of cougars... Where I live we get those in our back yard..

Cougar_4.sized.jpg

Cougar_5.sized.jpg

Can't help myself, Ian, but I'd love to see the pics of you after you tried to shag one of them. Gruesome, to say the least.

Edited by Blinky Bill

Have you ever been out on the piss with your mates and had an ugly night?

more common than you think in Australia :D

When you woke you had to try to pull your arm from under her as she was not what you thought she looked like in the daylight. lmao :bah:

eh?

i must say,the mods have given this thread alot of latitude

Edited by Donnyboy

It's been my experience over many years of practise that once you take a woman to bed they feel like they have some hold over you, and will start to try manipulating you. I value my freedom too much to ever let that happen again. Of course, you can always act like a real jerk and then they will dump you... but that's just not my style. When I have a choice between a young hard body and someone well past their due date I choose the former. You are going to pay one way or another so I'd rather it was just a business arrangement where both parties are happy with the deal... no questions asked.

And speaking of cougars... Where I live we get those in our back yard..

Cougar_4.sized.jpg

Cougar_5.sized.jpg

Ian you feed your cat too much rolleyes.gif

Can't help myself, Ian, but I'd love to see the pics of you after you tried to shag one of them. Gruesome, to say the least.

That reminds me of the story of the nimrod who went into a Yukon bar and asked how he could join the Yukon King Club he had heard about, and earn the $1000 prize that went with it.. The bar tender said all he had to do was shoot a grizzly, make love to a squaw and drink a keg of whiskey within one week. The guy gives it some thought and says he'll do it. And, considering he's already in the bar he starts off with the keg of whiskey. Much to everyone's surprise, he manages to finish off the whiskey in a couple of hours before crawling back out of the bar on his hands and knees..

Five days later the same nimrod comes back in the bar all torn to shreds. With his one good arm not bandaged up to the shoulder he waves to the bar tender and asks for a beer. Then he says... "Now where can I find that squaw you want me to shoot?"

That reminds me of the story of the nimrod who went into a Yukon bar and asked how he could join the Yukon King Club he had heard about, and earn the $1000 prize that went with it.. The bar tender said all he had to do was shoot a grizzly, make love to a squaw and drink a keg of whiskey within one week. The guy gives it some thought and says he'll do it. And, considering he's already in the bar he starts off with the keg of whiskey. Much to everyone's surprise, he manages to finish off the whiskey in a couple of hours before crawling back out of the bar on his hands and knees..

Five days later the same nimrod comes back in the bar all torn to shreds. With his one good arm not bandaged up to the shoulder he waves to the bar tender and asks for a beer. Then he says... "Now where can I find that squaw you want me to shoot?"

:lol:

good one

I like the 25 year old granny's - they beat the crap outta the oldies cos there is not much in intelligent conversation to be had at any level from young to old! cool.gif

Conversation? :unsure:

me "swasdee khup"

her "you hansom man, me like you mak, mak - miss you big time na"

me "jing jing - what about the state of the western economy - can we discuss"?

her "I go with you"

--

---

My pals girlfriend (Thai) is 37 and a granny, great girl always fun to be with.

I like the 25 year old granny's - they beat the crap outta the oldies cos there is not much in intelligent conversation to be had at any level from young to old! cool.gif

me "swasdee khup"

her "I go with you"

Reminds me of an exchange I overheard on Beach Road in Pattaya.

Him: "I really don't enjoy shallow, short-time romances."

Her: "You not like boom-boom with ladies?"

me "swasdee khup"

her "I go with you"

Reminds me of an exchange I overheard on Beach Road in Pattaya.

Him: "I really don't enjoy shallow, short-time romances."

Her: "You not like boom-boom with ladies?"

haha so funny

Mature Thai women are so lovely. At the age of 24 I dated the mother of a Thai girl I had initially desired but she turned out to prefer girls.

And they can be dowright ugly as well.

One Songkran I was visiting a temple outside of town. It was about 06.30 and there were a bunch of females all lined up.

I thought I was in Ulaanbaatar.

And this was where they claim the most beautiful women in Thailand come from. :bah:

Why pick on Mongolian women?

This thread has run its course..whatever course it was attempting to head down that is.

To be perfectly honest im just not sure.

Several rules have been broken, and has offended members, so..

"Fun" over.

//Closed//

Edited by eek
edited for clarification