I HAVE A CLASS B VISA AND NO WORK PERMIT

THE VISA RUNS OUT THIS YEAR

IV BEEN TOLD I HAVE TO GO TO AUS OR THE USA TO RENEW AND GET A NEW ONE

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO GET A NEW ONE WITHOUT HAVING TO LEAVE

CAN I CHANGE MY VISA TYPE HERE

CAN I PAY SUMONE TO GET ME A NEW VISA

CAN I PAY SUMONE TO CHANGE MY VISA TYPE

More details please. Did you have a job and quit or got let go? Never had a job in Thailand? Visa expires when? Is it a multiple-entry non-immigrant "B" visa? Permission to stay expires when? You can go to any Thai embassy or consulate in the area and apply for a tourist visa, even a double-entry type which would allow you to remain in Thailand for up to six months with appropriate border run and extensions..You cannot get a new non-immigrant "B" visa in Thailand.

Edited by InterestedObserver

Indeed ^^^, plus how old are you, your nationality, are you married (to a Thai)? There are a number of ways forward, but we need more information regarding your current position.

Also PLEASE don't type all in capitals, apart from being difficult to read it's considered as shouting and is poor netiquette.

If you have a business class multi entry "B" visa , you must renew at place of origin, you can go for a tourist visa in Thailand, but you entered on a business "B" so make up your mind, are you here for business , start a business , or just agood time , either way it will cost you money in the end, remember you cannot do business on a tourist visa, if you've got a business "B" you must have had a reference from someone in Thailand either employer or Thai business partner.

If you have a business class multi entry "B" visa , you must renew at place of origin, you can go for a tourist visa in Thailand, but you entered on a business "B" so make up your mind, are you here for business , start a business , or just agood time , either way it will cost you money in the end, remember you cannot do business on a tourist visa, if you've got a business "B" you must have had a reference from someone in Thailand either employer or Thai business partner.

Or an English school.... :whistling: