Testosterone Levels Low

ableguy

Hi a short while ago a member mentioned androgel a cream for low testosterone, I have been prescribed this by my USA doctor, however very expensive and all the problems of shipping etc, anybody know if it can be purchased in Thailand and where, if not where can it be bought. Low testosterone is a hormonal problem and my doc informs me quite common in men over 55 my problem was brought about by drugs I take for rhumatoid but thank fully am due to come off them due to the disease going into remission, by the way I can give solid advice on how to beat rhumatoid REALLY. appreciate any help.

You could also go to a hospital in Thailand and get a regular injection of testosterone. There are also capsules you can take but its not real good at delivering the stuff because the liver breaks down a lot.

Im sorry i don't know about the cream

You could also go to a hospital in Thailand and get a regular injection of testosterone. There are also capsules you can take but its not real good at delivering the stuff because the liver breaks down a lot.

Im sorry i don't know about the cream

Thanks for reply . I am aware of the danger of taking pills as it can induce a heart attack, the cream is rubbed on the skin and absorbed all indications are very affective with zero side effects

try Bumragrund Hospital they have a section called VitaLife. It has its on building behind hospital. Coming from Soi 3 walk thru arrival area of hospital toward Soi 1 you should find the bldg.

They compound there vitamins and hormones on site but very expensive. Took the girl friend there last trip 75 dollars for a 30 day supply of DHEA whick cost less than ten dollars here in the states, I will be sending in the mail.