Hand Book For Pcx

bish

Have you tried Googling honda pcx 125i handbook english?

The first few sites all offer free downloads.

Hi John Thank,s for your reply --Yes i have Googled honda pcx 125i handbook english and like you say free download ,but when you go to the sites they want your credit card ., so they are not free --I do not mind paying for a hand book , but am suspicious of these web sites . I will track one down and let you know.

Cheers

am suspicious of these web sites . I will track one down and let you know.

As I would be!

I checked one site and started to downoad it briefly without getting a "pop up", so I assumed it was free as claimed and clicked off as my connection is slow (mobile!), so my apologes if I misled you. I think the ability or willingness of agents to help varies, so it may be worth trying more than one dealer/area, depending on where you are. When I asked for an English User Manual for a Toyota Yaris from the Pattaya dealer it took a couple of months, while the dealer in Rayong got one for our Prerunner within a couple of days.

I have a manual, not sure if it is in English or Thai... Guess Thai...

Can't help you with finding one, but you could talk to the dealer and tell him to talk to honda Thailand and they will get you one... (Maybe on a cd but they will get you one!))

I have a manual, not sure if it is in English or Thai... Guess Thai....

Quite easy to tell. If it looks like this: AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHh then its in English. If it looks like this: ภุุึคตจขชฟหกดเ้่าส ะ้ำื ระห then its in Thai. rolleyes.gif

am suspicious of these web sites . I will track one down and let you know.

As I would be!

I checked one site and started to downoad it briefly without getting a "pop up", so I assumed it was free as claimed and clicked off as my connection is slow (mobile!), so my apologes if I misled you. I think the ability or willingness of agents to help varies, so it may be worth trying more than one dealer/area, depending on where you are. When I asked for an English User Manual for a Toyota Yaris from the Pattaya dealer it took a couple of months, while the dealer in Rayong got one for our Prerunner within a couple of days.

Hi John just to let you know I have tracked down a hand book for the pcx in English on a cd—so if anyone wants a copy ,get in touch with me and i will forward one .

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi Bish,

I am very much appreciated if you could send me the manual of PCX in English language

@ Jonh

If you could receive the manual from Bish. Kindly forward it to me

Many thanks

Edited by thaiphoon
E-mail address removed per forum rules. Use PM.

I have a manual, not sure if it is in English or Thai... Guess Thai....

Quite easy to tell. If it looks like this: AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHh then its in English. If it looks like this: ภุุึคตจขชฟหกดเ้่าส ะ้ำื ระห then its in Thai. rolleyes.gif

Hahaha, I meant that I have yet to open it, so I dont know what language...

• 2 weeks later...