Just A Bit Confused

I was reading the requirements for the thai 60 day visitor visa thing, and I got confused on one part. It says to include a pre-paid envelope to ship the passport back with, but then on another spot it says to include payment for the shipment of the passport back. Which one do I do? And if it IS to include the payment, do I make it in one big payment, or break it up into two or three cashiers checks?

if you are within your country then you can send your passport to the THAI consulate in your area. send them one money order for the total, visa plus return postage. it should be registered/certified mail both ways requiring a signature, its your passport not regular mail. call them direct if you still have questions for piece of mind.

I guess it wouldnt hurt as much as I thought, but after much cross searching through the LP thorntree and here, I found were I needed to go(much thanks to the majority here for actually being helpful!). I already sent in my visa application and passport, and should be getting it back soon enough thanks to y'all!

putting the country you live in is not recommended over the internet, so he refuse to let us know what country he is in, for his personal safety. there are alots of freak out there that might want to come and visit him, so once again he have no idea where he live, maybe another planet. :o

putting the country you live in is not recommended over the internet, so he refuse to let us know what country he is in, for his personal safety. there are alots of freak out there that might want to come and visit him, so once again he have no idea where he live, maybe another planet. <_<

Oh Tom...that is drawing a long bow isn't it ?