Pigs For Sale 90 Kg +62 Baht Per Kg@ The Momement

still no takers?...try 60/kg :lol:

you should consider your local wholesalers though...

thanks,can get 61 from some of them,but they only take about 8 a time.i need to clear them faster for lack of room. these pigs cost me a lot of money,some offer 58,then come back with 60,,do you think the price of pork will drop more at the farm gate,as last month getting 63-64,

cheers Ian

Coxy,

The quoted Thai price has been at 66 Baht for some months. I noticed the market has dropped this week to 65 Baht. Over the hot weather there were many losts due to heat stress and I expect that the drop is more to do with regional issues. Vietnam has an outbreak of blue ear disease and the market for local pork has crashed with a flood of cheap, low quality imports.

I sold a large Duroc at 65 baht last week, but without a regular contract to supply it will be a battle to get a price on the day. Good luck mate, I maybe interested if you have any decent gilts in their first or second season, but not in the numbers you want to sell. Could offer some space if that is the problem. PM me if you think I can help in some way.

Isaanaussie

<br>Coxy,<br><br>The quoted Thai price has been at 66 Baht for some months. I noticed the market has dropped this week to 65 Baht. Over the hot weather there were many losts due to heat stress and I expect that the drop is more to do with regional issues. Vietnam has an outbreak of blue ear disease and the market for local pork has crashed with a flood of cheap, low quality imports. <br><br>I sold a large Duroc at 65 baht last week, but without a regular contract to supply it will be a battle to get a price on the day. Good luck mate, I maybe interested if you have any decent gilts in their first or second season, but not in the numbers you want to sell. Could offer some space if that is the problem. PM me if you think I can help in some way.<br><br>Isaanaussie<br>
<br><br>cheers Tony,if you would like to come to the farm you can have a look at the gilts, as we spoke before,i will not be there until 24th this month,<br>good luck Ian<br> Edited by COXYATCITY

I am seriously considering a pig farm up in Chiang rai when i retire to Thailand next year. My big worry is what my markets for selling are and how much demand is there for 100kg+ pigs. Isaanaussie has offered me some great advice, and id begrateful if any other members would tell me where my probable markets would be for my eventual target of selling 30 pigs/month.

I am seriously considering a pig farm up in Chiang rai when i retire to Thailand next year. My big worry is what my markets for selling are and how much demand is there for 100kg+ pigs. Isaanaussie has offered me some great advice, and id begrateful if any other members would tell me where my probable markets would be for my eventual target of selling 30 pigs/month.

I had some advice from a Thai business man many years ago whose opinion I value highly. He said if you are going to live in Isaan then yopur income can only be incremental, little bit here, little bit there.... Never a truer word spoken. If you cannot be as flexible as possible, then your success will be measured in local farmer monocrop terms. In farang terms, over capitalised failure......

second that IA...Seaneee you should consider integrated farming...if you decide to settle in Chiang Rai, drop by my place one day when you're free...then we will discuss further ;)

I will deffo take you up on that offer. Im planning a fact finding trip in September. Cheers.

HI,IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME,62 BAHT MIN5 PIGS,OR 65 BAHT A COUPLE.

THANKS IAN.

SORRY NO ,PIGS FOR SALE UNTIL THE END JULY,SOLD WHAT I HAD20 PIGS 60 BAHT PER K/G

THEY SAY THE PRICE MAY GO A LITTLE LOWER FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS.

:bah:

second that IA...Seaneee you should consider integrated farming...if you decide to settle in Chiang Rai, drop by my place one day when you're free...then we will discuss further ;)

I will deffo take you up on that offer. Im planning a fact finding trip in September. Cheers.

finding facts will cost you a crate of beer...i like Chang, pls bring along. :lol:

sorry for the double post....blame TOT...

Edited by RedBullHorn

finding facts will cost you a crate of beer...i like Chang, pls bring along. :lol:

I cant afford chang, will Archa do?

I cant afford chang, will Archa do?

farang kee nok... :D

HI,IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME,62 BAHT MIN5 PIGS,OR 65 BAHT A COUPLE.

THANKS IAN.

SORRY NO ,PIGS FOR SALE UNTIL THE END JULY,SOLD WHAT I HAD20 PIGS 60 BAHT PER K/G

THEY SAY THE PRICE MAY GO A LITTLE LOWER FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS.

:bah:

my pigs are fine at the moment,but now we have this outbreak of blue ear disease in nong khai,and a bordering province near laos

,lets all hope it does not spread further,as i read on world pig prices333,the government are trying to contain it. ,hope all are pigs stay well and the price does not crash,(can get 59 baht at the moment.:o