Paedophile Agent Busted Following Pattaya Investigation

Rimmer

Paedophile Agent Busted Following Pattaya Investigation

PATTAYA: -- A Thai man has been arrested in Pattaya on Sunday for a variety of underage sex offences. Resultant investigations uncovered a host of evidence including paedophilic material contained at his work and residence.

Pattaya, the 4th of July 2010 [PDN]: At approximately 7:00pm on Sunday, Lieutenant Colonel Ormsin Sukkankha (Banglamung Police Investigator and Chief of the Children & Woman Protection Center Region 2) along with officers from the Welfare Protection and Child Development Center arrested a suspect involved with a child prostitution racket operating in Pattaya.

Mr. Supphakorn Noja (Welfare Protection and Child Development Center Director) revealed to police recent reports presented to his agency relating to indecent sexual acts performed on a minor and the subsequent production of a video involving the child. Resultant investigation revealed the offender to be Mr. Traiphop Bunphasong [40], a child prostitution agent operating in the area.

Full story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS

-- 2010-07-05

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

General warning - Please read before you post

We let this topic stay open for serious and civil discussion.

The person was not found guilty by a Thai court.

We will not tolerate:

- hang 'em high posts

- flames, racist comments or insults

If posters cannot follow these restrictions then the topic will be closed immediately and all members in violation of these restrictions will earn an immediate suspension.

Thank you for your cooperation

The title makes it sound like the suspect is some sort of police agent gone bad, rather than a procurement agent. Nearly but not quite as sensationalist as "Woman arrested for masturbating' Keep it up TV :D

• Like 1

The title makes it sound like the suspect is some sort of police agent gone bad, rather than a procurement agent. Nearly but not quite as sensationalist as "Woman arrested for masturbating' Keep it up TV :D

Yep, Got to love the titles, I too was thinking it was an information. I couldn’t wait to read the one the "woman arrested for masturbating" I had visions of a girl sitting on the bus and just couldn’t wait anymore and started taking care of herself, I was let down once i read the story.. wishful thinking....