Anyone Ever Met A Real Hermaphrodite?

Well I'm glad to hear that. Because did you know that if you get information from somewhere and then post it here you should say where the information comes from, otherwise people will think you are a plagarist...which means someone who steals someone elses writing and tries to make people believe that it is theirs. Some one might ask you "Where did you get this information?" and then all your friends will make negative comment on whoever asks you the question because it is too harsh...unless of course the question is accompanied by lots of smiley faces and hearts in which case it won't be too harsh...I think....but I don't know for sure because I'm just a harsh kind of guy...don't you agree?

"Plagiarise - to purloin the published thoughts or words of another", Collins Concise English Dictionary, 2004, London.

IMHO the mere repetition of facts or information does not amount to plagiarism. In common with many people, I also find it irritating when I am assumed to have 'googled' when I give information. Believe it or not, I learned a bit at school and then through the passage of my life thus far.

So there.

yes i have a herme' girlfriend some years back. London girl from Streatham.

trouble is at the time i didnt know what i had ! it didnt register, i thought that she just had an enormous 3 inch clitoris whereas in fact it was a under developed penis.

good shagger too.

i have some pussy pics but obviously cant post them here. :o

trouble is at the time i didnt know what i had ! it didnt register, i thought that she just had an enormous 3 inch clitoris whereas in fact it was a under developed penis.

good shagger too.

And you weren't just a little bit suspicious ?! ?! :D:D

good shagger too.

And you weren't just a little bit suspicious ?! ?! :D:D

It's all a matter of taste really... :D

totster :D

I just want to clarify something about any posts I've made. I learned a lot from my teachers and don't always "credit" them. Problem is, I don't know where they learned it.

I just want to clarify something about any posts I've made.  I learned a lot from my teachers and don't always "credit" them.  Problem is, I don't know where they learned it.

What are you talking about? Are you in the wrong topic?

I think he was referring to a point made earlier on this topic about posters stating where posted information comes from.... this point was made by YOU..! :o

totster :D

i saw a documentary on this once which sort of freaked me out because i didn't realize how prevalent hermaphrodite-ism was. apparently it is fairly common for the doctor to "choose" which sex is more dominant and thus whether or not a child is male or female. can't remember the name of it unfortunately- something like 'the third sex'? anyway i looked up statistics and found this:

At least one in two thousand births is ambiguous enough so that professionals cannot easily determine what sex to label the baby.

i also found the statistic of 2% of live births being hermaphrodite, but those were on those ultra religious sites and thus might just be some twisted sort of propaganda.