King George Ii Visits The Colonies Today!

mrvietnam2001

LONDON - President Bush (news - web sites) is traveling to London today and says he'll use the three-day visit to advise subjects in Britain and across Europe about the war, which has 9,000 British forces in Iraq the largest non-American force in the coalition.

Bush and his wife, Laura, will receive a warm welcome Tuesday evening from Prince Charles. They will fly by helicopter to Buckingham Palace where a royal welcome will be staged Wednesday morning by Queen Elizabeth II. The heart of his visit will be talks with his chief war ally, Prime Minister Tony Blair who has been reported as saying " We in britain will continue to do whatever our lord and master from Washington dictates" as we are truly their ( America) humble servants.

Bush will be joining with America's most humble and subservient ally in the war in Iraq for a state visit that promises contrasting pictures of elegant ceremonies at Buckingham Palace and noisy street protests by thousands of anti-war demonstrators who will all be kept in check by Britains police as directed by their American rulers. Crowds are expected to be made calm with the introduiction of "free lunches" of bangers and mash as provided by American taxpayers. Camera's in America's first colony will photograph all who are expressing continuing disenchantment with the current state of affairs and rounded up to be sent to re-education camps in days ahead.

The big question for many of course is "Will the british subjects ever revolt against their puppet governments to seize Freedom for the first time in british history or will this simply be more whining from the subjects and more lip service from the royal family et'al" ? Time will tell however, as evidenced time and time again, we think so!

brits are such "sophisticated" slaves, they'll surely keep a stiff upper lip and take whatever is handed out to them.

Mr Vietnam :o

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for so thoughtfully giving Britain, small case b status, but America (where's that I wonder, North or South?), Washington and even Iraq, upper case status. Personally, I can't wait for Village Idiot bush and Poodle blair to get down to business and come out with some more Alice in Wonderland lines about how well their little foreign escapades are going.

Thank you for so thoughtfully giving Britain, small case b status, but America (where's that I wonder, North or South?), Washington and even Iraq, upper case status. Personally, I can't wait for Village Idiot bush and Poodle blair to get down to business and come out with some more Alice in Wonderland lines about how well their little foreign escapades are going.

You're so welcome. Hey, America's people had to learn from the brits over long periods of time how to be servants. It's britains greatest export.

You're so welcome. Hey, America's people had to learn from the brits over long periods of time how to be servants. It's britains greatest export.

Funny thing is though, you somehow changed from being a servile colony of Great Britain (interspersed by a long period of noble freedom in between) to being a colony of Israel. Wonder how that happened? I used to reckon that Israel was just an expensive state of the US, until a few years ago and realised that the boot is on the other foot (as Ariel Sharon let on not so very long ago, confirming some of Mahatir's statements).

PS Our greatest export is Newcastle Brown Ale (ask Clint Eastwood, who used to demand crates of the stuff be sent to wherever he was filming apparently). :D

I hear Laura has just about perfected her curtsy and GW is really excited - problem with all Americans tho' is that they lack class and sophistication.

opps, I did it again B)

Ture, True, here here

:DB):o

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

B)B)B) CIA ++++++++++++++++ and all the other boys & girls with Junior G.W.B. costing 5.5 Million Pounds for a four day stay B)

A.P.E.C. was only 1 odd Billion Baht and we had 20 of them here and they all had a great time, as reported in the news B)

PS Our greatest export is Newcastle Brown Ale (ask Clint Eastwood, who used to demand crates of the stuff be sent to wherever he was filming apparently). B)

Yup, another illustration of british intelligence. LOL!

In my drinking days though, it was Harp. God bless the Irish.

Mr Vietnam B)

"In your drinking days" - it sound like someone wasn't staying "sharp to the bottom of the glass". Start dribbling in your pint and singing "spar stangled spanner" then MrV? :o:D

The Irish deserve praise for Guinness, even Murphy's at a push, but never Harp. What do you reckon Rinrada, our resident expert on brews?

I am so happy not to be American. I used to work with Americans, they are the most culturally inept, loud mouthed, big headed bunch of morons on earth. They have no style, have no lucid thought patterns, educationally they achieve little, they exhibit greed and are corrupt beyond belief.

The system is sick, it is tainted, it is dishonest, it is sinister.

Bush the president is welcome to visit Britain but anyone can see this is merely a vote enhancing exercise for forthcoming elections.

I shall never visit America (U.S.A.) indeed I suspect that I would be sent off for interrogation because of some innocent visa stamps in my passport.

I, like many other forum members, object to mr vietnam pooh-poohing British values. This is no place for American propaganda. Please, sir, visit some 'I'm a loud mouthed, brain dead American bore' site. :o

Thank you and good night.

they are the most culturally inept, loud mouthed, big headed bunch of morons on earth. They have no style, have no lucid thought patterns, educationally they achieve little, they exhibit greed and are corrupt beyond belief.

The system is sick, it is tainted, it is dishonest, it is sinister.

Yeah! . . . but otherwise they're OK - don't be too hard on them.

I shall never visit America (U.S.A.) indeed I suspect that I would be sent off for interrogation because of some innocent visa stamps in my passport.

I, like many other forum members, object to mr vietnam pooh-poohing British values. This is no place for American propaganda. Please, sir, visit some 'I'm a loud mouthed, brain dead American bore' site. :D

Thank you and good night.

Where you been then Wilson to worry about getting you ejected from the US? Regular visits to Afghanistan pre-9/11, Yemen and Somalia are quite easily explainable at Immigration. Trust me. Anyway, Cuba can be very nice at this time of year, esp. the cosy cabins round Guantannamo Bay. :o

RE: travel visas in passport.....I have resided in many Arab Kingdoms and States, and the Philippines does not look good, yet I guess Uganda looks fishy as does Algeria. At the very least a visit to the U.S.A. would be a game of Russian Roulette, I don't fancy Cuba, all that lack of human rights, surely it's best to keep away from the U.S.A. ? Others, be warned, an innocent British guy was jailed in South Africa just because he had the same name as on a FBI wanted list......to make it worse I think his name was very common like SMITH or BROWN............

an innocent British guy was jailed in South Africa just because he had the same name as on a FBI wanted list......to make it worse I think his name was very common like SMITH or BROWN............

Yes, but they backed off pretty quick when they realised their mistake and compensated the guy concerned!

He seemed pretty happy with the outcome from the news reports that I saw!

Mr. V- Really think that was uncalled for.

Wilson- Glad to be held in such high regards by you.

Well guys, have been comming to this web site for almost 1 year. Loved the inside view it provided me to Thailand. Without your knowing it, you talked me out of throwing my career away, and caution into the wind. Not sure what happened to the board, but if the multitude are happy, then so be it.

For me, I see the world as kind of a tragic place. Thankfuly I do not have to confront these feelings on a daily basis, but find myself confronting them more and more as a result of this web site.

So, much to the joy of many of you, I bid you a good day,

Nick

Mr. Vietnam,

<I swear I could almost hear you masturbating as you wrote that thread-starter>

I concede that you're a product of your unfortunate up-bringing, I can't change that, you have been raised in a country of obnoxious, self-indulgent, morons and it is therefore no surprise that you have developed into a fully-fledged example yourself.

But, your comments have the guile and wit of bart simpson's, "I know you are, but what am I?", as undoubtedly will your repost.

It is, however, amusing to observe how the average american, bastardized as he is from the unwanted flotsam of the world, convinces himself in many and varied ways of his worth.

I realise anything I state here, however insightful, is going to fall on deaf ears, or at best your tiny brain.

You have been raised to respect capital; nothing else matters. You thrive on intimidating others. Exhibit A, your blessed government, stumbling through foreign diplomacy with the tact of a labotomised gorilla. Relying ultimately on the headcount of the real slaves (idiots) it has in its armed forces. Indoctrinated slaves who are misguidedly convinced, like you, that your fvckwit country or constitution embodies democracy and willing to sacrifice their selves for the muppet policies of GWB.

And still the fact remains, americans are despised the world over. Deep-down you know this and you know why. You have no true creed, no honour, and no class. You spineless tw4ts have never fought for anything unless it was financially favourable.

Money can buy you almost anything in this world of greed & need, apart from respect, you have to earn that. And whatever "power" you perceive to wield no country, nor citizen thereof, excluding of course your loud-mouthed brethren, will ever even pretend to respect you. I am truly sorry that your mindset wont allow you to realise this.

"Tip your hat to americans..." you suggest in another mindless rant in another forum... Loser, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

You stole our land, you stole our language, and you bring shame on both of them in every country (and forum) you visit.

Kiss my British arse and say "Thank-You, Sir", Thief.

Kiss my British arse and say "Thank-You, Sir", Thief.

Just remember to tip your hat when an American walks by. You're a loser, have always been losers and as I mentioned in the post I write., your whining is of course expected.

And fortunately as evidenced by unprecedented historical fact, we Americans will ( maybe) still be there for you poor examples of the human race when you cry loud enough for our help.

Maybe.

How's it feel to be a 3rd world country over there in england? You did it to yourself. And the only ass that will be kissed you small potato is ours and your beloved "queen" regadless of said queens gender on any given day.

You are funny though. LOL!

:DB)B) CIA ++++++++++++++++ and all the other boys & girls with Junior G.W.B. costing 5.5 Million Pounds for a four day stay :o

There's a bit of value...a bargain for the Mutual Admiration Society

HEXtaB poor poor little human. I was just wondering. Does it keep you up at nights knowing that you can never do more than rent a friend or anything else for that matter for a hour or two? That you'll never own anything other than the miniscule mind you think is so deep?

Do you have to drink yourself to sleep at night?

Poor spiteful little person.

HAHAHAHAHAHA it's so funny!!!! Really! You poor sad losers.

Remember,

Tip your hat little man

BREAKING NEWS BBC LONDON!

KING GEORGE II ARRIVED TODAY WITH THROES OF WELL WISHERS AND THE ROYAL FAMILY BOWING TO THEIR GOD, THEIR KING WHILE PROM PRINCE TONY BLAIR AND HIS SIDEKICK PRINCESS CHARLES WERE SEEN KNEELING AT KING GEORGES SIDE, APPARENTLY KISSING HIS HANDS. A WORLDWIDE PHOTO OP TOOK PLACE WHICH WILL BE SEEN ON ALL NETWORK AND CABLE TELEVISION STATIONS WORLDWIDE TOMORROW AND WE WILL BRING THEM TO YOU THE INSTANT THEY ARE AVAILABLE.

THE KING WAS REASSURED BY THE HEAD OF BRITISH SECURITY THAT THE CROWDS ALTHOUGH SEEMINGLY OVER EXCITED BY HIS MAJESTIES ARRIVAL, WOULD CLEARLY CALM DOWN ONCE THE FOOD TRANSPORT AIRPLANES ARRIVED FROM AMERICA WITH THE GOOD WILL PACKAGES CONTAINING FULL MEALS FOR ALL THE BRITISH SUBJECTS CONSISTING OF BANGERS AND MASH, COMPIMENTED WITH KEGS OF ICE COLD "OLD MILWAUKEE" BEER.

THE KING WAS QUOTED AT ONE POINT, " WE REALLY DO HATE TO SEE THESE POOR FOLKS STARVING, AND SO AMERICA MUST HELP THESE PEOPLE WITH AS MANY HANDOUTS AS WE CAN, LORD KNOWS THEY CAN'T AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES FOR DECADES", WHILE A HUGE APPLAUSE ERUPTED WHICH ACTUALLY SHOOK THE HALLS OF BUCKINGHAM PALACE.

THE KING WAS ALSO QUOTED AS SAYING "THE POOR THINGS, WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO? I MEAN HAHAHA THEY ARE KIND OF A PATHETIC BUNCH, ONE STEP AWAY FROM ABJECT POVERTY".

PRIME MINISTER BLAIR WAS OVERHEARD MOANING " HOW I LOVE THAT MAN" AND "MY LORD, THOU ART THE MAN IN MY DREAMS" AMIDST SPECULATIONS THAT SOME SORDID TYPE OF AN AFFAIR WAS DESIRED BY MR BLAIR.

STAY TUNED TO THE NEWS FOR LATER BREAKING UPDATES ON THIS HISTORIC VISIT FROM THE KING OF THE WORLD, GEORGE II.

THIS IS THE BBC

Wow, do they have no pride left in jolly ol england? The poor things. I'm going to run right down to the Salvation Army first thing and send some of my used clothing over. It's the least I can do.

Do you part! Londons calling!

Kudos to Mr. Vietnam. What a news flash!!!!!! I just wondered why these British shows such as Benny Hill were ever so popular. Viola upon my discovery I see that the British didn't know he was gay!!

Yes the British love the serfdom. Was their pot of gold, yet bowed down to Americas King. Interesting to say this continues to this day. Ah, yet Blair tries to make it a flair, but it tails off to no where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hark comes the British, full of their crowned jewels, stumbling as they walk with it's weight of Brilliance. Tis I see that when they straighten up they wonder how in the heck they get to such destination. Then they run and snappy as they are, call upon the knights for redemption of their preservation.

We the Americans have forewarned of this plight of their perdiction, yet they ignore such cause they claim such invinciblity, which gives them their just dues.

Mighty Americans, as bold as we are, we always have gone to places that man has not known or have seen and we discover someone who is a constant pain. Lol look out yonder the British are coming, following their master as true servants as they always will be.

Yet with their punity, they hang on, and kiss the feet of the mighty one.

Story begins to unfold, to places untold, I wonder if then the British still have gold.

Daveyo :o:DB)

Mr V I must admit that is some funny shit you have here !!! :D and so right on. Kind of sad to see the old master becoming such a whimp. Blair had a chance to join the Euros and become a real independant nation again, but he blew it again by coming back with his "old" bitch girlfriend. I have nothing against the Brits and their culture and history is great, but I think they should move on and leave the "dark side" alone. Seeing such a demonstration of servitude in public and live on the News is really "humiliating". Maybe there is a plan for a three some tonight on Bukakke Palace !!!! :o

Mr. V- Really think that was uncalled for.

Wilson- Glad to be held in such high regards by you.

Well guys, have been comming to this web site for almost 1 year. Loved the inside view it provided me to Thailand. Without your knowing it, you talked me out of throwing my career away, and caution into the wind. Not sure what happened to the board, but if the multitude are happy, then so be it.

For me, I see the world as kind of a tragic place. Thankfuly I do not have to confront these feelings on a daily basis, but find myself confronting them more and more as a result of this web site.

So, much to the joy of many of you, I bid you a good day,

Nick

SoCold, don't leave, we need you !!!! :o

Why surrendering so quickly ? I think you were all pro-Bush, pro-War, Texan tough guy attitude thing. Is that how you fight terrorism ? pounding on your chest and then leave at the first sign of "resistance" ? What do you think about the pulling out of Iraq in June (if it ever happens of course) ? would you be OK if there would be a draft and you would have to go there ? would you go or dodge it like you do so many times here ? seriously...