90 Day In English

You can just write the address in English if that is your question.

EMS or even better registered mail is so you have proof that you send your report in case the report is lost or arrives very late. But regular mail should be accepted, the risk is yours.

You can just write the address in English if that is your question.

EMS or even better registered mail is so you have proof that you send your report in case the report is lost or arrives very late. But regular mail should be accepted, the risk is yours.

:jap:No risk that I can see,I will mail it in by regular mail.Big deal maybe a fine. :jap: :jap: :jap: :jap: :jap:

The cost of registered mail (not EMS) is tiny, and is a safeguard, no forms to fill in so no scary Thai language, just ask for "longtabien".

The cost of registered mail (not EMS) is tiny, and is a safeguard, no forms to fill in so no scary Thai language, just ask for "longtabien".

:DAll I ever read is EMS,registered will be looked into.THANKS,$$$$$ no problem. :D :D :D :D

I actually enjoyed going to the one stop shop,and then shopping in China town.Only a government would stop a service because it was TOO busy.I will now use the mail,if they don't get it and hassle me it will be interesting.