Sscc

Mattd

Just thought I would post a friendly warning for those members (or guests) who ride motorbikes on Soi Siam Country Club, especially in the hours of darkness, or as is now, the rainy season.<br>Last night another poor unsuspecting soul nearly lost their life whilst traveling from the reservoir area towards Pattaya, where the motorbike he was riding struck a deep pothole that is just around a bend and is extremely difficult to see before it is too late. <br>Luckily he only suffered what appeared to be a broken collar bone, had there been a car coming in either direction then it could have been a lot worse.<br><br>This pothole is virtually opposite to the Outback bar and as stated before on the Pattaya bound carriageway, so if you or your family / friends travel on this road, then please warn them accordingly.<br>

Another example, sadly of piss poor local government. This should be a premier road and kept to a high standard as the area is supposed to be being developed for the future. The money is always there, but disappears into " local projects "

Another example, sadly of piss poor local government. This should be a premier road and kept to a high standard as the area is supposed to be being developed for the future. The money is always there, but disappears into " local projects "

Yes it should be a premier road but as they can't even maintain the main road from Pattaya to Jomtien, which is riddled with potholes at the junction exiting Pattaya, the chances of SSCC getting attention any time soon are remote.

The roads near my place in Banglamung, Pattaya need fixing and the local Amphur just announced last week that 10 million bht from their budget has went ''missing'' so no roads/pot holes here will be fixed this year either. Not using other projects excuse here just that the money has went missing/vanished and no one knows where it has gone? Honest??

The roads near my place in Banglamung, Pattaya need fixing and the local Amphur just announced last week that 10 million bht from their budget has went ''missing'' so no roads/pot holes here will be fixed this year either. Not using other projects excuse here just that the money has went missing/vanished and no one knows where it has gone? Honest??

I seem to remember that happening to money for tsunami victims way back. Funny how it just "dissapears, not.