Good Uk Anonymous Proxies

Khun Bob

Hi - I my have a need to use a UK anaonymous proxy whilst I am in Thailand. I just wondered if anyone had some experience with these and could comment on what they are like and what they are ?

The reason behind this is that I need to present myself as being UK based.

I know proxy4free.com has quite a few, but they often dont work so well and may be on a known proxy list.

I once tried PCAnywhere. So I controlled the PC in Austria from Thailand.

It is somehow possible to write a few emails, but the speed is very very bad.

Hi - I my have a need to use a UK anaonymous proxy whilst I am in Thailand.  I just wondered if anyone had some experience with these and could comment on what they are like and what they are ?

The reason behind this is that I need to present myself as being UK based.

I know proxy4free.com has quite a few, but they often dont work so well and may be on a known proxy list.

If you'r ready to pay couple of bucks there is plenty of ok services.

I've been using findnot.com for some time, I think they have UK servers

on their list. Plenty of other possibilites too... google.com is helpful.

be aware...

any proxy server, especially a free proxy, keeps logs (reports) with detailed information on every IP sending requests to it as well as on the time of requests.

any person or organization authorized to access this information can always find out what places in the web you have visited and what you did there, even if you use a chaining of 10 anonymous proxy servers located in different parts of the world.

you can run, but not hide!

be aware...

any proxy server, especially a free proxy, keeps logs (reports) with detailed information on every IP sending requests to it as well as on the time of requests.

any person or organization authorized to access this information can always find out what places in the web you have visited and what you did there, even if you use a chaining of 10 anonymous proxy servers located in different parts of the world.

you can run, but not hide!

hmm whilst your partially right. i used to run a http proxy on my site and i didnt have access to any logs. All i can say is if your going to be doing banking or other stuff make sure its a secure SSL enabled proxy by a reputable company.

there are a rapidly changing selection of them , you cant use the same 1 for long periods as they eventually get on the banned list.

Opera browser is good for using proxies .

just do a search there are zillions of them all over the world .