Visa For Dependent Adult Child

I am working in a public listed company and there are several expats here with BOI approved work permits on basis of which we have received a 1 year non-immigration visa. We have been here for over 15yrs in the same organisation and the work permit & visa has been extended each year without any problems. The families have been issued with visa on the basis of being 'dependents'. The dependent visa for a child is given only upto 20yrs of age. One colleague whose daughter has just crossed 20yrs has joined a local university and hence, is now on a 'student visa' which will expire next year (complete her education). My question is that if in case she chooses not to work or study further, is there a way that she can still live here with her parents? What kind of visa to apply? All replies appreciated.

I think she would have to do either the multi entry 'o' visa and leave the country every 90 days that would last 15 months in total,available in either hull UK. or Perth. Or the other route to take would be a double entry tourist visa run, on each entry into Thailand she would get 60 days which can be extended at immigration for 30 days at a cost of 1.900 baht, and then do the 60day and 30days over again. giving her 180 days in Thailand and only leaving once after 90days. double entry tourist visa are issued in Cambodia I believe, and at the moment are free. There are plenty of threads on here for fuller details.

Mario2008 beat me to it I'm so slow at typing.

Edited by steve187