Buying A Laptop

chris34947

do you want to buy online ore shopping ???

shopping software and hardware in BKK ... best place is pantip plaza, every taxidriver nows how tobring you there... have a look around and dicide for yourself if it's expencive ore not... personally i think they have some great offers sometimes but you have to look around a bit !!!

good luck... :o

shopping software and hardware in BKK ... best place is pantip plaza, every taxidriver nows how tobring you there... have a look around and dicide for yourself if it's expencive ore not... personally i think they have some great offers sometimes but you have to look around a bit !!!

There are some good shops at Pantip, but how about Fortune Bldg? Many shops there seem more ligit than at Pantip...

There are some good shops at Pantip, but how about Fortune Bldg? Many shops there seem more ligit than at Pantip...

The shops at Pantip were autherised Apple sellers so I think they were ok...

The only thing that bothers me is the keyboard

Where is Fortune bldg?

A word of caution, although it might not be applicable.

Buy here. If something goes wrong, your warranty will more than likely cover you more strongly than if you bought overseas. Apple might have an international warranty, but as I have lived in Saudi a long time, I have learned that models vary in the slightest ways, and also that some warranties hold up in some countries and not in others. Saudi warranties hold up in the Philippines but not Thailand. Maybe the Mac warranty holds up worldwide, but I am just being cautious. Maybe check out the Mac website and see what it says about their warranty for products purchased in HK.