Missing Money

regal

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are cheap to run, and don't have a terrible ring tone.

They are absoluteley useless in case of an emergency though.

A case in point you run out of beer and you can't be arsed to go out for some what you gonna do?

And calling ghost busters wont help either because the phone don't work.

Well, if they asked you for coins to use on some payphone, tell them this buffalo has no jingle since it is paper that crunches in your pants!!!!!!!!!!!. B)B) Hehehehehehe. Obviously I think they are trying to see what you got and of course something like that is a great conversation starter. These girls are smart and if they have interest in you, they usually will come up with something strange.

That is why I did what I did in that restaurant, cause I wanted to save my own face from being a fool. Besides, my goodness I had to save my own crown jewels from the guilitine!!!!!!!!!! (chop chop) if wifey ever finds out. Whewwwwww. All she had to do is see some lipstick or smell perfume on me or find out the bank account went down like 15K Baht in one day, and I would have been sentenced to death!!!!!!!!! Girls can judge you of your character and intelligence by putting you to the test in some very strange ways. Once that is done then they discuss it among themselves to see if your worth pursuing any further, and of course this is done out of your eyesight and ear shot, like in the womens bathroom for example.

My wife knows exactly how much I left with, and knows how much things cost out there, so I cannot hide from it. Typical of married men. Sighs :o

So what happened after that???????? I did not get the full story here????

Daveyoti :D

Ask yourselve's "why did they ask a Farang for coins why not there own Nationality as there are more of them.

Why do certain people stick up for prostitutes?????

PROSTITUES ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE, they have no morals and no self respect. If they sell themselves can you trust them? What do they have to offer?

4 types of Prostitute in Thaialnd

The carreer Pro

The scrubber form the village

The girl thats had kids but boyfrien or husband has gone (closely linked to Num 2)

The girl that has been sold by her family (certain sympathy)

The people that have stuck up for them are pro's themselves or are married to one.

Ask yourselve's "why did they ask a Farang for coins why not there own Nationality as there are more of them.

Why do certain people stick up for prostitutes?????

PROSTITUES ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE, they have no morals and no self respect. If they sell themselves can you trust them? What do they have to offer?

4 types of Prostitute in Thaialnd

The carreer Pro

The scrubber form the village

The girl thats had kids but boyfrien or husband has gone (closely linked to Num 2)

The girl that has been sold by her family (certain sympathy)

The people that have stuck up for them are pro's themselves or are married to one.

Now, I would not take it sooo serious. DaveYo reported that he was minding his own business when some girls approached him and suggested he buy them a handphone. Seem, he politely denied and also refused to pay for their drinks.

We should not forget, that he did IMHO the right thing, as mentioned also because his wife's kitchen knife was hanging over his head like a Damocle's sword.

So my comment, approached for coins as Dave did not buy a hand phone. :o

I would neither take the issue of prostitutes that serious, bearing in mind where there is no taker there is no seller. Up to you, you aleays can say NO (thank you).

QUOTE=shemmy,Thu 2003-12-25, 09:31:51]

sbk is right,watch out!!! You forgot where you are. This is Thailand not your country. Let me tell you one thing ; even if you did not intend but your comments are sensitive for the Thais. It should be printed and bring down to police, it is most likely that you will be charged at least. Now your comments have been seen by many Thais.

fluqufrelsarinn,,,,you will always be a slave.....................The head of state in canada is not the Queen,it's the prime minister,Paul Martin.the Queen and governor general are purely serimonious figureheads,,,,,I suspect you education is the thai average(grade 6).Erco this Deb is certainly a thai female 20 somthing,ignore her.Beware bangkok , :o:D common sence is your best guide ,I also have had the Thai do the sitdown and pay the bill scam,they have no shame,,, but it must work on some buffalo's,,,,,,,,,,don't be a buffalo, beware the Thai in need, befriend the educated economically elite ,we're similar animals

fluqufrelsarinn,,,,you will always be a slave.....................The head of state in canada is not the Queen,it's the prime minister,Paul Martin.the Queen and governor general are purely serimonious figureheads,,,,,

The Head of State in Canada IS the Governor-General, except when Queen Elzabeth is in Canada, then she becomes the Head of State.

The Head of State in Canada IS the Governor-General, except when Queen Elzabeth is in Canada, then she becomes the Head of State.

The governor general is HM representative in Canada, she is still the nominal head of state. Though these days the Canadian gov recommends someone for the post, as opposed to the past when he would be sent out from London. The whole thing is ceremonial these days.

My my, what happened to you Shem????? Did some Thai chickie do the whippie on you?????

Daveyoti

PS See my girlfriend here. NNNNNNNNNNoooooooo Problem Davy boy I've been commin here since 88,I've had a few situations and now try to stick to some rules of engage I'm not bitter or I'd be in Rio but you've got to keep your powder dry in BK,best way is to have intellegent educated friend(Thai and not) and don't drink to much............ha :o

fluqufrelsarinn,,,,you will always be a slave.....................The head of state in canada is not the Queen,it's the prime minister,Paul Martin.the Queen and governor general are purely serimonious figureheads,,,,,I suspect you education is the thai average(grade 6).Erco this Deb is certainly a thai female 20 somthing,ignore her.Beware bangkok , :o:D common sence is your best guide ,I also have had the Thai do the sitdown and pay the bill scam,they have no shame,,, but it must work on some buffalo's,,,,,,,,,,don't be a buffalo, beware the Thai in need, befriend the educated economically elite ,we're similar animals

Give up bemoaning loser. B) B) B)