Hotel Near Itsaraphap / Thonburi Hospital

smellyskater

Hi all,

I am looking for somewhere to say near to Itsaraphap 44. Walking distance or m/c ride. Hotel at first would be great with a view to renting a room in the area too. Budget... Cheap and chearful!

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Thanks and all the best,

Benson

Do not know soi 44, but www.aiyaresidence.com is near Itsaraphap.<br>

I live on Itsaraphrap , I recommend that you stay on Phet kasem it is the next road across a quick trip through a connecting soi will have you on Itsaraphrap in minutes.Try bed by BTS on Phet kasem right hand side of the road coming from Wong wian yai.

Hope this helps.

There is a new apartment block that has opened on Taksin Road. It's quite close to the post office and can been clearly seen from the road (Pleasant Point). Rooms can be rented daily for 600 baht.

It's not Issarapharp, but it's not far away for a few nights until you find somewhere closer.

I live on Itsaraphrap , I recommend that you stay on Phet kasem it is the next road across a quick trip through a connecting soi will have you on Itsaraphrap in minutes.Try bed by BTS on Phet kasem right hand side of the road coming from Wong wian yai.

Hope this helps.

Where do you live on Isarapharp? Apartment? I'm actually looking for something in that area with a pool and/or gym for a reasonable price.

Hope this helps.

Where do you live on Isarapharp? Apartment? I'm actually looking for something in that area with a pool and/or gym for a reasonable price.

I have a house , but there are apartments all the way up through Phet kasem.I suggest starting at soi 5 and working your way up the road, there are so many some with pools and other amenities best to see which one best fits your needs and pocket.