90 Day Reporting Question.

My partner's OA Visa extension is coming up on the 1st week of August. Last year's extension he also paid for multiple entries. He supposed to report back for his 90 day reporting on November 5, 2009 - however he has been going in and out of the country before the 90 days required check-in and going thru Immigration at the airport. In other words he has never stayed in Thailand for more than 90 days continuously. He has all the necessary requirment for the next extension - my question is: There is a piece of paper stapled on the back of his passport regarding his next 90 day reporting being November 5, 2009 - will they give him a hard time when they see this :-).

Whenever I go out and return to Thailand I always remove the 90 Day reporting slip from my pasport. 90 days after my re-entry to Thailand I complete a new 90 day report which shows the date I entered Thailand. It is on the immigration computer anyway.

I've wondered about that: Is it "legal" to remove an outdated 90-day reporting slip from your passport oneself. Mine is from a couple years ago, but I fear removing to, for some reason.