Pain Clinic/S

SwaziBird

There is an elderly Chinese man practicing accupressure (if you are in to that sort of thing) somewhere near the river and Warorot Market (spelling?). He worked wonders for a friend of mine, who was unable to work due to back pain. He is completely healed now after 10 sessions. Sessons last about 15 minutes each and are free of charge, but a donation of 200 baht seems to be the norm (apparently the money goes to charity.) I had one session for shoulder pain and it seemed to help, but I need to get back for more sessions. Warning: when he works on the back of your legs it hurts like heck.

Maybe someone can give an exact address if you are interested.

There is an elderly Chinese man practicing accupressure (if you are in to that sort of thing) somewhere near the river and Warorot Market (spelling?). He worked wonders for a friend of mine, who was unable to work due to back pain. He is completely healed now after 10 sessions. Sessons last about 15 minutes each and are free of charge, but a donation of 200 baht seems to be the norm (apparently the money goes to charity.) I had one session for shoulder pain and it seemed to help, but I need to get back for more sessions. Warning: when he works on the back of your legs it hurts like heck.

Maybe someone can give an exact address if you are interested.

Thank you roger1999.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers.

it depends on the kind of pain and what causes it. Most often I just go to a pharmacist and buy what they recommend. However, recently in Canada I was prescribed an anti-inflamatory pill for a spinal problem I had/have. It is the first anti-inflamatory pill that has ever worked for me. I highly recommend it if you can get something similar in Thailand.

It;s called ... KETOROLAC 10 mg

Google it for information.

it depends on the kind of pain and what causes it. Most often I just go to a pharmacist and buy what they recommend. However, recently in Canada I was prescribed an anti-inflamatory pill for a spinal problem I had/have. It is the first anti-inflamatory pill that has ever worked for me. I highly recommend it if you can get something similar in Thailand.

It;s called ... KETOROLAC 10 mg

Google it for information.

Thanks Ian. Appreciated. There is a pain clinic at the Ram hospital which might be of some help.

Cheers.

SwaziBird,

Saw this ad today and thought about your post:

Don't Be in Pain!

Home Call Chinese Medicine by qualified professional. Including: Accupuncture, Moxibustion, Cupping, Energy Balance, and more.

All conditions. Treatment at your place of residence. Free Consultation!

Phone 083.760.2755 (Chiang Mai area)

Best,

Roger

PS. I can't vouch for the service. I don't even know what is meant by "moxibustion and cupping."

SwaziBird,

Saw this ad today and thought about your post:

Don't Be in Pain!

Home Call Chinese Medicine by qualified professional. Including: Accupuncture, Moxibustion, Cupping, Energy Balance, and more.

All conditions. Treatment at your place of residence. Free Consultation!

Phone 083.760.2755 (Chiang Mai area)

Best,

Roger

PS. I can't vouch for the service. I don't even know what is meant by "moxibustion and cupping."

Thanks Roger,

That's very kind of you.

Appreciated.

Cheers