Band Or Musician On Short Notice

You know how the wive's pick the wedding date?

Then I find out how she plans the wedding.

We plan a small celebration reception this Thursday evening near the Chao Praya river area. She apparently just has a dj type of setup.

Is there any small band or musician that can play some thai and some western music for fun?

Send me a pm about contact information.

Head Snake

if you are interested we are the "Fat Free Band" who plays jazz, pop, both Thai and international songs

we had played in many weddings before for both Thai and foreigner couples

the band consists of Guitar, Bass, Drums, Piano, and normally the guitarist is a singer, its optional if you want to add another female singer

we are able to do both full band (with all members) or acoustic (Guitar & bass + percussion or keyboard)

contact number:

Mr. Piti R. - 089-448-5531

if you are interested we are the "Fat Free Band" who plays jazz, pop, both Thai and international songs

the band consists of Guitar, Bass, Drums, Piano, and normally the guitarist is a singer, its optional if you want to add another female singer

we are able to do both full band (with all members) or acoustic (Guitar & bass + percussion or keyboard)

contact number:

We did, in fact, use this band - The Fat Free Band were really professional and polished. They allowed several people to join in with the band. They had people dancing. They had excellent music during the meal.

I recommend this band to anybody having a wedding.

I asked them where they played and they do not play any normal gig, just weddings. Honestly, I'd go listen to this band - they should open up and operate an open mic coffee shop/bar.

ANd they really seem like good people.

THanks for responding. I was pleasantly surprised.

Edited by Head Snake

---

We did, in fact, use this band - The Fat Free Band were really professional and polished. They allowed several people to join in with the band. They had people dancing. They had excellent music during the meal.

I asked them where they played and they do not play any normal gig, just weddings. Honestly, I'd go listen to this band - they should open up and operate an open mic coffee shop/bar.

You wake up way too early after your wedding ...

• 1 month later...

Hello Head Snake - would you know an email address for The Fat Free Band? I want to get in touch with them for my up coming wedding. Many Thanks.

contact number: