Credir Card Question

I don't know if credit card applications are recorded with the Credit Bureau in Thailand, they certainly would be in the UK and I suspect many other countries, but if so, the banks to which you are applying will note the number of previous applications and may well suspect it's an act of desperation on your part.

They do, and each rejection is registered.

I don't know if credit card applications are recorded with the Credit Bureau in Thailand, they certainly would be in the UK and I suspect many other countries, but if so, the banks to which you are applying will note the number of previous applications and may well suspect it's an act of desperation on your part.

They do, and each rejection is registered.

well in that case i have applied in all the banks before,and they rejected me.now i am applying again with healthy bank figures they are approving be,ok my strike rate is not 100% but i managed to get 4 cards in 3 months time.

HSBC update

i feel like laughing.

ok so far i din't heard anything from HSBC so i called them and asked for my status,and they told me that they don't have my application yet.which i was shocked to know because i had applied 10 days before.

so i went HSBC to check whats going on,after waiting half hour the credit card officer came and told me that my company registration is not complete,according to him on the second page of registration there were 22 points,and he was saying that there should be more points,which i have no clue at all.i showed him orignal registration also but still he was not convinced,so i had to chop and sigh on a paper that my registration is complete.i don't know for what.

Then my current account copy was not clear according to him,which is not my fault they made copy.not me.so then i have to submit my true statement.

after lot of copying and signing,he told me now they will send my application for consideration ,and this will take another 2-3 weeks.

has anyone experienced same?

• 2 weeks later...