Kenyan Woman Arrested For Smuggling ‘Ice’ At Suvarnabhumi Airport

webfact

Or you can post your sources?

Since you seem to have inside knowledge that doesn't go in line what I have heard from custom officials or read in the news.

Yeah as i mentioned before. Drug dealers tips and tricks book

What you have heard from customs officials????? really? i always thought it was classified to discuss such cases with civilians.

How often to you have a few beers with customs officials? and of course news always prints the real facts and information on drug smuggling, drug manufacturing and dealing, because reporters have free access to the people involved who are always open to give an interview. Sort of like an insider tips.wacko.gif

PS. and of course mules who got busted were well aware of the full story, so their confessions are totally factual

Have you been sampling something?

No, talking about statistics and past cases does not fall under any 'classified' limitation. Are you for real?

And then you complain that officials and news reports ofcourse are not going to tell the truth...but 'drug dealers tips and tricks book' [sic] ofcourse will?

Got the ISBN?

Or you can post your sources?

Since you seem to have inside knowledge that doesn't go in line what I have heard from custom officials or read in the news.

Yeah as i mentioned before. Drug dealers tips and tricks book

What you have heard from customs officials????? really? i always thought it was classified to discuss such cases with civilians.

How often to you have a few beers with customs officials? and of course news always prints the real facts and information on drug smuggling, drug manufacturing and dealing, because reporters have free access to the people involved who are always open to give an interview. Sort of like an insider tips.wacko.gif

PS. and of course mules who got busted were well aware of the full story, so their confessions are totally factual

Have you been sampling something?

No, talking about statistics and past cases does not fall under any 'classified' limitation. Are you for real?

And then you complain that officials and news reports ofcourse are not going to tell the truth...but 'drug dealers tips and tricks book' [sic] ofcourse will?

Got the ISBN?

I would pay any money to watch you debate Rabbi on the topic of God existence!

What statistics? You are told only what "officials" consider necessary and rest assured the least the possible.

So that would be a 'no' then?

That would be wasting my time, as clearly you do not have any knowledge on the subject but feel the need to have the last word.

I love to learn more, so if you have the ISBN for that book you mention, I would appreciate it.

That would be wasting my time, as clearly you do not have any knowledge on the subject but feel the need to have the last word.

I love to learn more, so if you have the ISBN for that book you mention, I would appreciate it.

Unfortunately that book does not exist as yet, they have not found dumb enough drug dealer to write one.

I could ask my friends, but they are serving life time, so might be hard to convince them, since money is not needed in the place where they stay.

May be though you could have a chat with customs officials that you know to publish a book on how they operate, how and from where they receive tip offsbiggrin.gif

Unfortunately that book does not exist as yet, they have not found dumb enough drug dealer to write one.

I could ask my friends, but they are serving life time, so might be hard to convince them, since money is not needed in the place where they stay.

May be though you could have a chat with customs officials that you know to publish a book on how they operate, how and from where they receive tip offsbiggrin.gif

The book does exist. It's called "Drug smuggling: The forbidden book" by K. Hawkeye Gross.

Other book: Drug smugglers on drug smuggling:Lessons from the inside by Scott H. Decker.

Edited by meom

The book does exist. It's called "Drug smuggling: The forbidden book" by K. Hawkeye Gross.

Other book: Drug smugglers on drug smuggling:Lessons from the inside by Scott H. Decker.

well there you go, i just learned something new :)