Phuket Man Charged With Sexual Assault And Theft

webfact

Phuket man charged with sexual assault and theft

phuket-1-HdFchGe.jpg

Confessed: Wuttikrai ‘Nueng’ Prasopsorn, age 25.

phuket-4-CjPQVgi.jpg

METHED UP: 25-year-old Ekasit ‘Ek’ Kittivech, arrested for the sale of ya Ice (crystal methamphetamine) on July 8.

PHUKET: -- Phuket City Police held a press conference on Wednesday to announce the arrest of a Wichit man arrested for r_ping a young woman at gunpoint and then stealing her computer.

The suspect was identified as Phuket resident Wuttikrai ‘Nueng’ Prasopsorn, aged 25.

On the night of June 29, the victim reported that a man entered her rented room with a gun and r_ped her. The rapist then stole the victim’s laptop computer before leaving the room.

After the assault, the victim managed to escape and went to report the case at Phuket City Police Station.

Subsequent investigation revealed that the rapist was Mr Wuttikrai, employed as a van driver by a company in Wichit.

After his arrest at the company offices on July 8 he confessed to all charges.

Phuket Provincial Police Commander Pekad Tantipong said Mr Wuttikrai represented a threat to women everywhere and deserved the punishment he has coming.

Also shown to the press at the same press conference was 25-year-old Ekasit ‘Ek’ Kittivech, who was arrested for the sale of ya Ice (crystal methamphetamine) on July 8.

After informants told police Mr Ekasit was involved in the sale of ya Ice, investigators called him and arranged to buy a half gram of the drug for 1,000 baht.

Arrested on Soi Tiam Pracha-uthit in Rassada at about 1am, Mr Ekasit was found to be in possession of another 0.6 grams of the powerful stimulant.

He was charged with possession of a Category 1 substance with intent to sell.

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2010-07-12

So why is the a in "raping" and "raped" hidden, but then in the same article the word "rapist" is completely spelled out? The act itself is not allowed to be written but the person committing the act is OK. TIT....

So why is the a in "raping" and "raped" hidden, but then in the same article the word "rapist" is completely spelled out? The act itself is not allowed to be written but the person committing the act is OK. TIT....

If you read the Phuket Gazette article then the words raping & raped are spelled out. I can only think that the copied version to Thaivisa did not pass the word checker ??

If you read the Phuket Gazette article then the words raping & raped are spelled out. I can only think that the copied version to Thaivisa did not pass the word checker ??

Curious, as it didn't delete the "a" in either of your posts. But if I post dam_n, it does edit that word.blink.gifWhat is the word checker; Christian? I'm just sayin'...biggrin.gif

As to the article, I wonder who will get more prison time. The rapist or the drug dealer. I doubt we will get a follow up on either story, just the sensationalist headlines that sell papers.