Prolife Tower Fan

wobblyjohn

i bought a ProLife Tower Fan just over a year ago and although it still works when running a high speed and I switch it to swing, for some reason it beeps and switches off

Is there anywhere in Pattaya I can get it repaired, I don't just want to throw it away and buy new

i bought a ProLife Tower Fan just over a year ago and although it still works when running a high speed and I switch it to swing, for some reason it beeps and switches off

Is there anywhere in Pattaya I can get it repaired, I don't just want to throw it away and buy new

Sounds as if there is a timer built into the circuitry,ask a local tv repairer guy if he will disconnect that part of it,he should be able to handle that

Amorn, under Tukcom on PattayaThai

FWIW...

Due to prior posted recommendation, I had a tower fan repaired (replaced dead motor) at a shop

directly across the street from the main Post Office (Soi Sawang Fa) in Naklua.

The shop has some fans on display outside; maybe they can fix yours...?