Supporting Documents

I suggest you start off by doing some reading from threads already posted on here and then come back on here with specific questions.

You'll probably find all the answers to your questions have already been asked before, but if not just ask.

Good luck

Here we go again Blue book , Bank Book , Birth certificate, ID card, Passport, job reference's, proof of contact , phone bills recites, photos of you together , hotel recites anything that you have done or been together and paid for , If she has any land , You will have to prove that she will return to Thailand if she gets a Visa.

You will have to prove you can support here while she is here , mortgage recites , bank book, proof of income, passport, photos of you together.Job reference, any investments , apart from that its is a easy as falling off a log , Not..

Here we go again Blue book , Bank Book , Birth certificate, ID card, Passport, job reference's, proof of contact , phone bills recites, photos of you together , hotel recites anything that you have done or been together and paid for , If she has any land , You will have to prove that she will return to Thailand if she gets a Visa.

You will have to prove you can support here while she is here , mortgage recites , bank book, proof of income, passport, photos of you together.Job reference, any investments , apart from that its is a easy as falling off a log , Not..

cheers thongkorn

sounds like this has been asked a million times mate!!!

The board is full of information on the subject :

How old is she ?

Any immigration history ?

Employed or supported by the sponsor ?

Can you demonstrate a relationship ?

Any assets or ties to her host country ?

thks for the reply

she is 30 yrs ols

she is employed as a hr manager in bkk,so will be a bit off both i will still sponser but she will have her own money

she been singapore,malaysia and hong kong for work

been together 2 yrs lots of pics,mails etc

no assets just her job in bkk

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like you should have no problem with your visa application, your lady has been out of Thailand before so that is a good thing, she has stamps in her passport. also she has a job that they can verify, And a bank account , best of luck you should be OK.

Hello Annnick

What the forum says is pretty accurate, you basically have to give every bit of information you can think of, basically your whole life.

One thing i would say is that if you have alot of information, place it all in a folder and have clear sections and index of the information. This will make it easier for the ECO to refer to the info find easily. The ECO's only have limited time for each application.

This was a valuble lesson i have learnt as recently i helped my GF apply with alot of information but no folder and indexing, which resulted in the ECO missing important bank documents which lead to a refusal.

Hope this helps