(least) Favorite Recurring Topics

I hope I can start my second topic without getting flamed and assumed to be this and that. I've been coming to TV since November but didn't register until there was a thread trashing Chiang Rai which offended me. Now here are my favorite and least favorite recurring topics and please list yours:

"(Insert nationality here), pain in the arse?"

"How can I get a Thai girlfriend?"

"Can I trust my new girlfriend?"

"Looking for a good guesthouse near or in Khao San Road"

"How can I get my TGF a visa to Britian?"

"Where can I buy DVDs?"

closed threads with the last message saying goto that one bar board

has anybody ever seen the flash movie about posting? It says things like try search and post in already existing messages. If somebody knows what I'm talking about, post the link. And as for myself, I tried search to see if this topic already existed.

Come on down and try out the new Segway - in fact, why not come on a guided tour?

or anything else to do with 'future transport' :o

Doc - You were right, it was colder than a freezing day in h*ll in Perth. Glad to be back. 6 days was far too long.... :D

Come on down and try out the new Segway - in fact, why not come on a guided tour?

or anything else to do with 'future transport'  :o

I disagree.

Segway threads are the best entertainment on this forum especially when someone tries to defend them.

Will someone please start anther Segway thread.

Tell me about it Tyree :D   For we respondent's, it's a pain in the bum. The search function here actually works well :D

Yes it does doc....... :D

But not many new members seem to use it...... :D

Yes, but if people used it more we'd get antique threads re-appearing and then questions on whether these facts were still correct. Besides if there were less posts to read my wife would only find something useful for me to do. :o

1) Amazing things you have seen in Thailand.

2) Anything women related as you always get someone saying how well they know Thai women and/or how many women they have met in the past. :o