(least) Favorite Recurring Topics

i used to love the pattaya tvp treads, and of course topics about lady boys, backpackers, rain that never seems to die, the good ol' bg tread now back alive again in bedlam, how long you live here, why :o

If you dont like it then dont read it. Simple! Isnt it funny to see people complain when they have only been around for a short time. By the way TM this isnt directed at you.

talkin' to me? what's TM?

Thomas Merton.

By the way the one thing i hate is......

(least) Favorite Recurring Topics

the negativity continues :D

Threads about the above. :D:D:o

I like him.

you are a postwhore that just made a thread about being addicted to ThaiVisa.

Did i say i didn't? Bit touchy Tyree? :o

I've read it now. You say here you have a problem with threads about recurring topic and now you've made a thread about how you've slowed down posting because of recurring topics.

now here I am to bring your postcount up even more, handsum man. when I have something new to make a thread about, I will let you know.

I like him.

you are a postwhore that just made a thread about being addicted to ThaiVisa.

Did i say i didn't? Bit touchy Tyree? :o

I've read it now. You say here you have a problem with threads about recurring topic and now you've made a thread about how you've slowed down posting because of recurring topics.

now here I am to bring your postcount up even more, handsum man. when I have something new to make a thread about, I will let you know.

Bit quiet at home is it? Nothing better to say? Do you want to get into a slagging match? Handsum man? Hmmmmmm! :D

"I want to buy land in Thailand."

"Foreigners can't own land in Thailand."

"They can't, that's appalling!  Thais can own land in my country!"

"Love it, or leave it."

you love to read the stories, again and again. the most satisfied people here are those that never try to start a business or fall in love.

and did any of you know the main page on this site has EVERY visa question already answered?

"Tell me the difference between Non-Immigrant B vs. O vs. HIJKLMNOP