Decent Lawyer On Samui

No such thing, They are all wolves, whose primary interest is lining there own pockets instead of looking after there clients interests.<br>

The problem is that I have a contract for water/electric with a property management company and they simply ignore the contract and demand money for repairs even though it's clearly stipulated in the contract that they will pay all the repairs. They have threatened to cut off my water if I don't pay, so it seems a lawyer is necessary. I know most of them are useless, but surely someone out there has dealt with a good one.

No such thing, They are all wolves, whose primary interest is lining there own pockets instead of looking after there clients interests.<br>

The problem is that I have a contract for water/electric with a property management company and they simply ignore the contract and demand money for repairs even though it's clearly stipulated in the contract that they will pay all the repairs. They have threatened to cut off my water if I don't pay, so it seems a lawyer is necessary. I know most of them are useless, but surely someone out there has dealt with a good one.

Forget a lawyer. They will cost you a fortune and take months and months. Cheaper to swallow your pride pay the propertry management company, I'm afraid. It's a sorry reflection on the state of this country,

Thanks SE, I will take your advice and not get a lawyer. The problem with paying blackmailers is they keep coming back for more. I have 6,000L in storage tanks so if they cut off my water I will call a water truck. They are charging me 25B/m3 so doubtful they will want to lose that money.

is it your land or are u renting ? if u r renting then it is the fault of the leasee who should have told u about the charge before hand or included it in the price.

if it is your land and u have a contract then the contract should be registered in the land office. sounds a bit strange. if a seperate company is supplying the maintance. then they would not be doing the maintence for free. sounds like there person u either are renting off or have bought off had this contract a long time ago. they probably kept there mouths shut about it and just took your money.

if u bought the propery u should have had a lawyer check all this out before u bought.

Farang way - Read the contract

Thai way - Do what I say or I will shoot you. What is a contract - can't read, anyway?

Two groups living here with two different contracts: Our group had to buy/maintain the water pump and transformer whereas we pay the mgmt company for the elec/water. They want us also to pay for maintenance of their equipment, which is not in the contract. The other group just has a monthly fee and never had to pay for any equipment.

I keep telling them to read the contract or get someone to read it to them. Right now, everything is calm. I can always tell when they need money for Songkran or some other party as they start screaming for maintenance money.

Agreed ! Forget about Samui, best to get a good Bangkok Lawyer, his fee and expenses will be the cheapest part of any contract. Contact Sunnai and Associates Law Offices Ltd. in Wall Street Tower, Surawongse Road. tel 02 2363566, 02 2333817. Excellent English and many friends I've recommended still use his services.

Smith & Wesson

:whistling:

joke off... Pontsak.. opposite the Police Station/Government Housing Bank Nathon, he is chief of southern Lawyers Association and... he takes up many, if not most Farang cases on the island.

In my case he went for 20% and we won... :D so I happily paid him his fees, no hidden costs involved, all fair play.

Thai way - Do what I say or I will shoot you. What is a contract - can't read, anyway?

Two groups living here with two different contracts: Our group had to buy/maintain the water pump and transformer whereas we pay the mgmt company for the elec/water. They want us also to pay for maintenance of their equipment, which is not in the contract. The other group just has a monthly fee and never had to pay for any equipment.

I keep telling them to read the contract or get someone to read it to them. Right now, everything is calm. I can always tell when they need money for Songkran or some other party as they start screaming for maintenance money.

not understand this 1. definatly need a lawyer. if u had to buy and the water pump and tranformer. then why do u need a maintance company to manage a water pump and transformer. once they are installed they don't really need much maintance. Unless they brake, get hit by lightning or pump brakes due to low electric. as for monthly maintance. u don't really need a company to do that. just call someone up every so often to service everything.

also what equipment do they need to maintane the equipment that is your. ( the water and transformer ). maybe a screw driver.

sounds like something dogey is going on behinde the scenes. be carefull. sometimes u might get angry with the wrong person. people lie and blame things on other people. whats that saying. my enemies enemies are my friends. something like that.

not understand this 1. definatly need a lawyer. if u had to buy and the water pump and tranformer. then why do u need a maintance company to manage a water pump and transformer. once they are installed they don't really need much maintance. Unless they brake, get hit by lightning or pump brakes due to low electric. as for monthly maintance. u don't really need a company to do that. just call someone up every so often to service everything.

also what equipment do they need to maintane the equipment that is your. ( the water and transformer ). maybe a screw driver.

sounds like something dogey is going on behinde the scenes. be carefull. sometimes u might get angry with the wrong person. people lie and blame things on other people. whats that saying. my enemies enemies are my friends. something like that.

You could try Crawshores they seem to be pretty proffesional. They have office in Bohput

You could try Crawshores they seem to be pretty proffesional. They have office in Bohput

:annoyed: " they seem..........." What a pitiful post !

:annoyed: " they seem..........." What a pitiful post !

why?:ermm: seems its just an honest, albeit very inaccurate, recommendation.