Paiter/Decorator Wanted Don Muang Area

23 years in this trade in the UK make sure they, whoever does it uses an undercoat /primer on any gloss woodwork, make sure they cover up all surfaces with dust sheets plastic etc Ive seen paint plastered everywhere here many times, show them what sandpaper is for and how to keep all work areas spotless, remove all door handles door furniture etc.

I generally sand all woodwork, vacuum it clean with a saoft brush attachment, wipe it all down with a damp rag washing frequently, then wipe it down again with something we have here called a tack rack it has some tree resin on and gets up the last few bits of dust. Sand down the undercoat when its dry and repeat with the dusting wiping down etc, keep doors winmdows closed to keep dust down I dont do what it says on the tin and get "ventilation" too much rubbish floating around in BKK to do this.

Good painting takes time and patience.

I do my own so sorry cant help you with "who"

Finding a Thai to do the above will be interesting :(

Are you available for a bit of DIY :)

When Im there in October ???????? maybe ahhahahaahah, its hard to even buy undercoat in Thailand, but Dulux do something called speed undercoat but its like flippin water so last time I brought my own over, much better.