Jamesons New Happy Hour(S)

Jamesons

I can't get over how expensive the alcohol is. I was hoping to come over and relax in pubs etc;; now I'm planning on spending a lot more time at my apartment!!!

£2.00 a pint of lager on HAPPY HOUR!! It's £2.00 a pint of lager in the UK!

Is there some Thai equivalent that is cheaper? I will drink anything!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jori - I was there on friday as well but departed early (9ish) for other bars!!

Yes, I was smiling - must admit when Aussies play the Kiwis it might be a harder story :o

raro - Malyaysia and Ireland are a long way apart - Guinness in Thailand is from Ireland -

Kilkenny is Baht 199 pint

raro reporting from KL: One pint of Malay Guinness (does the trick for me....) 14 Ringit. Multiply by 10 for THB. Now get your calculators out, Air Asia brings you here for some 6,000 Baht...:rolleyes:

So drink 75 pints of Guinness in Kl and youve've saved you airfare. Or is that only 1 way? :burp:

Is this an actual franchise of Jamesons Whiskey in Ireland ?? funny enough my sister just got engaged to some guy who works in marketing for Jamesons..will ping her an email and see if i can sponge some cheap beer tokens !!

In sort - NO! Just the name of the bar.

Is this an actual franchise of Jamesons Whiskey in Ireland ?? funny enough my sister just got engaged to some guy who works in marketing for Jamesons..will ping her an email and see if i can sponge some cheap beer tokens !!

FYI ...... http://www.jamesonwhiskey.com/age_verification.aspx

FYI ...... http://www.jamesonwhiskey.com/age_verification.aspx

What's Bolognaise Soup? Sounds odd.

Sauce Bolognaise with a bucket of water....makes it last longer :whistling:

That's exactly what I was thinking. With all due respect as I like the food at Jameson's, what's next, pesto soup, Alfredo cream soup?

I can't get over how expensive the alcohol is. I was hoping to come over and relax in pubs etc;; now I'm planning on spending a lot more time at my apartment!!!

2 quid for a pint of lager in the UK? When was the last time you were there? Dream on lad!

Can't think what to do tonight?

Come on in and enjoy the Sunday Carvery or the weekly special or order from the menu.

9:00p.m

F.A Community Shield

Chelsea v Man U

Watch it on our big screen or the other TVs scattered around the bar

C u there

Sorry but I cant click on that menu to enlarge it.

Also had a pint of Guinness there last week. Its the real deal - delicious. Is there a happy hour price for that too??

:rolleyes: Still waiting for Guinnes on happy hour. Other pubs have promotions on Guinnes. Why not?????:unsure:

Also had a pint of Guinness there last week. Its the real deal - delicious. Is there a happy hour price for that too??

:rolleyes: Still waiting for Guinnes on happy hour. Other pubs have promotions on Guinnes. Why not?????:unsure:

That won't happen at Jamesons. Why not? I don't know, maybe they know the people that really need to have a Guinness will cough up the baht.

2 quid for a pint of lager in the UK? When was the last time you were there? Dream on lad!

Not Dreaming.. :rolleyes:

Couple of pints of Carlsberg in my local Weathers last night at £2-20 a pint with specials during the week for £1-60 including the black stuff. :)

Also do a cracking fish and chips avec petit pois + coffee/T /Lattes etc for £2-99... :)

wiffee and mates think it great and better than anything in LOS ( they are Thai)

Also my local hangouts "oop west" incl Princess Louuise (Sam Smiths Pubs)at Holborn recently put their lager UP to £2-20...from £1-99 but still good value....need to get out more.

post-13-093532700 1281276918_thumb.jpgpost-13-020172000 1281276967_thumb.jpg

Admit that you can get RIPPED OFF in London boozers ...if you WANT to....just like as in LOS.. :lol: but at the mo

That won't happen at Jamesons. Why not? I don't know, maybe they know the people that really need to have a Guinness will cough up the baht.

When they have guinness on promotion I will return to eat several times a week. B)