The Weakest Link

Who is definately Thailands worse tipster  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who's likely to lose you money? Who couldn't tip a one horse race? Who's tips emerge from the same place as a decent fertilizer?. Will the wooden spoon of tipping go to Surin? Will it end up in Australia? Maybe travel to England? One of you will leave with something as one by one your collegues will vote you ' The Weakest Link'

Results and presentation after the 'Ashes' series.

Edited by lampard10

Ahhhhhhh...Lamp-shady....u dont bet.....u sit on the fence and then carry on if England win ( or draw)

Come on...give a YES or No answer or go and drink a nice warm cup of "shut the #uck up" about how bad u think the Australians posters are for having a go and saying that we will win and win by along way.....

"Yes" or "No" answer Lampard....

Will England win the Ashes .......? ( thats a question in case u dont understand it Lamp)

Ahhhhhhh...Lamp-shady....u dont bet.....u sit on the fence and then carry on if England win ( or draw)

Come on...give a YES or No answer or go and drink a nice warm cup of "shut the #uck up" about how bad u think the Australians posters are for having a go and saying that we will win and win by along way.....

Will England win the Ashes .......? ( thats a question in case u dont understand it Lamp)

Lamp-shade ?????

Come on guys...vote for me...I promise reform in many areas....lower taxes...more free trade....better schools and hospitallllllllllllllllssssss......ooops I thought it was a presidential vote....

go on vote for lampshade.........

:D:D:o

BTW....in a funny way I am proud to be a subject of a poll.......lol

Edited by gburns57au

Come on guys...vote for me...I promise reform in many areas....lower taxes...more free trade....better schools and hospitallllllllllllllllssssss......ooops I thought it was a presidential vote....

go on vote for lampshade.........

:D  :D  :D

BTW....in a funny way I am proud to be a subject of a poll.......lol

:o they guy who prmoised that is already premier

Lamp-shade ?????

Lampard ??????????

Lamp-shade ?????

Lampard ??????????

How can I know that ? You're the only one who apparantly knows the result before hand. If I did, I would be a rich man afterwards. I reckon 1-0 either way, with four drawn tests. But after seeing your bowlers perform yesterday, you need some fresh blood, or a terrific series from Warnie. Oh I forgot it was you Superfly. Talking sense is no good with you.

ERRRRRRRR...........Oi fink England will win the ashes 7-0 and Australia will lose 6-0Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sorry my brains gone dead, I tried to put myself in your shoes.

See you in six or seven weeks.

This is what I've been saying all along Lampard. If they don't have an injection of young bowling blood soon they are going to be in dire straits. Even on that seaming pitch at lords last week they showed they didn't have the ammo to kill England off. Yesterday it was even more evident.

Lee must play in the tests but his fitness, stamina and ability with the old ball are questionable.