Would You Allow You Gf/Wife To Dress Provocative Or Talk To Other Men?

TAWP

I've never been jealous so it wouldn't affect me in the slightest. My first wife wasn't jealous but my second wife certainly was jealous. Now I'm single so it doesn't affect me in the slightest. I don't mind sharing the gals who visit me providing it doesn't cut into my time. Even then I only want what is best for the gal. As long as they enjoy my company that is all that matters. When they stop enjoying my company they can move on and I'll find someone new. Right now I have a few special ladies and that keeps me satisfied.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its an odd thing though that most women here that move in with farang men start off in revealing clothes (obviously not because they're looking to 'hook' a farang), but a few months after they move in start dressing FAR more conservatively.....

I'm sure its nothing to do with the partner subtly making it clear that they would prefer something a little more respectable.

Must ad, my Mrs has this big thing about people thinking she was a bar girl cos a farang husband, main reason is that she was not and it worries her. Example, just been to Tesco's and a few farangs ladies were in very high stiletto's and were dressed for the disco doing the shopping, she points out that it sticks out a mile their previous occupation.

New one on me.... I see lots of female, farang tourists here dressed for the beach in Tescos, but I can't remember any wearing stilettos. They have always worn sandals or flip-flops.

On the other hand, I see lots of local women here on Phuket wearing high heels, shorts and skimpy tops..... Everyone (who has been here for a while) knows precisely why they are dressed that way.

Have to agree though that many local women that have moved in with a farang are v worried that people will realise they come from a bar..... they are desperate to pretend otherwise.

Edited by F1fanatic

Old country song.

Well, I was raised in a sophisticated kind of style.

Yeah, my taste in music and women drove my folks half wild.

Mom and Dad had a plan for me,

It was debutantes and er-symphonies,

But I like my music; I like my women wild.

Yeah, an' I like my women just a little on the trashy side,

When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed.

Too much lipstick an' er too much rouge,

Gets me excited, leaves me feeling confused.

An' I like my women just a little on the trashy side.

Shoulda seen the looks on the faces of my Dad and Mom,

When I showed up at the door with a date for the senior prom.

They said: "Well, pardon us son, she ain't no kid.

"That's a cocktail waitress in a Dolly Parton wig.

I said: "I know it dad, ain't she cool, that's the kind I dig."

Old country song.

Well, I was raised in a sophisticated kind of style.

Yeah, my taste in music and women drove my folks half wild.

Mom and Dad had a plan for me,

It was debutantes and er-symphonies,

But I like my music; I like my women wild.

Shoulda seen the looks on the faces of my Dad and Mom,

When I showed up at the door with a date for the senior prom.

They said: "Well, pardon us son, she ain't no kid.

"That's a cocktail waitress in a Dolly Parton wig.

I said: "I know it dad, ain't she cool, that's the kind I dig."

What can one say?? Good for you - you've found what you're looking for??

Maybe I would not use the word "allow".

More like if one accept it or not.

Traditionally we men like to get it confirmed that our Mrs/gf is good looking.

But we do not (traditionally) like it if other guys start to drewl over her.

Straight men like to enjoy the view of good looking women, but get worried if the Mrs/gf starts to show off too much for other men.

When do we start making comments regarding the Mrs'/Gf's appearence?

When do we think they show too much.

The classic questions since Adam & Eve.

Maybe I would not use the word "allow".

More like if one accept it or not.

Traditionally we men like to get it confirmed that our Mrs/gf is good looking.

But we do not (traditionally) like it if other guys start to drewl over her.

Straight men like to enjoy the view of good looking women, but get worried if the Mrs/gf starts to show off too much for other men.

When do we start making comments regarding the Mrs'/Gf's appearence?

When do we think they show too much.

The classic questions since Adam & Eve.

Another old song

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life

Never make a pretty woman your wife

So from my personal point of view

Get an ugly girl to marry you

A pretty woman makes her husband look small

And very often causes his downfall

As soon as he marries her then she starts

To do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife

you'll be happy for the rest of your life

An ugly woman cooks meals on time

And she'll always give you peace of mind

Allow her to have a Facebook account and allow her to dress provocatively?

TAWP, do you think that people own their gfs or wives??

Uh, what?

No-where does my posts imply that, read again. Or follow the link in the OP as to WHY I even branched off this topic...

Allow her to have a Facebook account and allow her to dress provocatively?

TAWP, do you think that people own their gfs or wives??

Uh, what?

No-where does my posts imply that, read again. Or follow the link in the OP as to WHY I even branched off this topic...

Well the word "allow" inplied that to me, allow to me, means to permit, to let do, give ones consent or permission, so I actually thought it was a strange choice of word to use "allow",

Maybe if you'd had said, "would you mind" your GF/wife to dress provocatively and would you mind her having a facebook account, people wouldnt have replied the way they did. Just "MY" opinion though...

I have no problem with a partner having an FB account, nor would I mind my partner looking good and sexy whilst out, it kind of makes you proud that you have the sexy one that all the guy's are looking at ..

The most important thing for me in a relationship is trust, IMO, without trust you'll never have a sucessful relationship.

Again, I chose the word on intent, but it had a root in the other topic, as some other users seemed to be of that opinion. But it was off-topic, hence I started this new topic for that debate. Hope that clears up everything.

Again, I chose the word on intent, but it had a root in the other topic, as some other users seemed to be of that opinion. But it was off-topic, hence I started this new topic for that debate. Hope that clears up everything.

I doubt it.....because of a few ill chosen words you now have the label 'control freak'.......I guess you'll just have to live with it....

Edited by 473geo

Must ad, my Mrs has this big thing about people thinking she was a bar girl cos a farang husband, main reason is that she was not and it worries her. Example, just been to Tesco's and a few farangs ladies were in very high stiletto's and were dressed for the disco doing the shopping, she points out that it sticks out a mile their previous occupation.

New one on me.... I see lots of female, farang tourists here dressed for the beach in Tescos, but I can't remember any wearing stilettos. They have always worn sandals or flip-flops.

On the other hand, I see lots of local women here on Phuket wearing high heels, shorts and skimpy tops..... Everyone (who has been here for a while) knows precisely why they are dressed that way.

Have to agree though that many local women that have moved in with a farang are v worried that people will realise they come from a bar..... they are desperate to pretend otherwise.

I think he said......"a few farangs ladies".......still you got your shot in F1.....:D

A bit irrelevant. How many people have noticed that once they moved in with a farang it wasn't long before their clothes changed....???

Would that not go to prove that they are normal girls with normal expectations forced into a proffession they do not approve of......and at the first opportunity will disassociate from said proffession....good on them ........well pointed out F1

The Question is, When your Tillak, Girfriend, Wife, or your friends wife you are with, looks stunning, attractive, provocation, Does not mind being with a middle aged ,old man with a shirt open to the waste exposing there beer gut, Its all in the mind If there is no trust then there's nothing, so you are in the right place to think like this.

A bit irrelevant. How many people have noticed that once they moved in with a farang it wasn't long before their clothes changed....???

Would that not go to prove that they are normal girls with normal expectations forced into a proffession they do not approve of......and at the first opportunity will disassociate from said proffession....good on them ........well pointed out F1

Could be. Or then again it could be that the farang b/f made it slowly, subtly clear that he was embarrassed by the way she dressed....

They were never forced into prostitution, they could always have found a job in a 7-11 or whatever. The money though was a lot worse.....

The funny (?) thing is that they can never escape it - the Thais know exactly what they are, and they will NEVER be welcomed in normal Thai society.

I doubt it.....because of a few ill chosen words you now have the label 'control freak'.......I guess you'll just have to live with it....

I take it that you have a reading disability and will be kind in my reply.

Please go back to the other topic and see just who wanted to control their girls and who did not.

You will find that I was on the side that did *not* see it as a problem if the gf/wife had a facebook profile, dress sexy but classy etc when going out with me etc.

But thanks anyway.

• Like 1

I take it that you have a reading disability and will be kind in my reply.

Please go back to the other topic and see just who wanted to control their girls and who did not.

You will find that I was on the side that did *not* see it as a problem if the gf/wife had a facebook profile, dress sexy but classy etc when going out with me etc.

But thanks anyway.

Thank you for being so kind.......I take it you have a humour disability........so I won't bother with an explanation.

Could be. Or then again it could be that the farang b/f made it slowly, subtly clear that he was embarrassed by the way she dressed....

They were never forced into prostitution, they could always have found a job in a 7-11 or whatever. The money though was a lot worse.....

The funny (?) thing is that they can never escape it - the Thais know exactly what they are, and they will NEVER be welcomed in normal Thai society.

Tell me F1 being a woman do you honestly believe that subtly or otherwise, men can really persuade women, on a regular basis to wear clothes they do not wish to wear?

a rather silly thread, 'cause of course anyone can wear whatever and speak with whoever. That does not necessarily mean she will share the bed with anyone. But in case that's the case Op has to accept that or leave her alone.

Tell me F1 being a woman do you honestly believe that subtly or otherwise, men can really persuade women, on a regular basis to wear clothes they do not wish to wear?

Undoubtedly, if the woman's a prostitute hoping for a long term relationship with a falang here.

In the West - NO. Women there dress for themselves, not some man they're trying to ensnare.

I saw my ex's gf's clothes turn from obvious prostitute to 'covering up' within a few weeks.....

To be fair, I've no doubt she was looking to escape the prostitute tag, so would have been more than happy when somebody gave her a few hints....

F1fanatic>> Thanks atleast fore reminding us all that there exist many bitter women from bad breakups out there too. We usually only see the bitter men here that now are looking for something 'new' in asia after being burnt back home. Before they are burnt here and write that story too, ofcourse...

F1fanatic>> Thanks atleast fore reminding us all that there exist many bitter women from bad breakups out there too. We usually only see the bitter men here that now are looking for something 'new' in asia after being burnt back home. Before they are burnt here and write that story too, ofcourse...

You're confusing reality with hope....

Yes, there are lots of bitter men out there (we all know them), but they make the same mistake again and again!

Yes, I learned the hard way to realise what was going on in Thailand.... I still can't believe it took me sooo long to realise. But then again, why would I - I never realised that certain Thai women had no morals whatsoever, or that my ex was stupid enough to fall for it

Plus, men don't come out here cos they've been burned - they come cos they know its easy to find a woman....

Edited by F1fanatic

You're confusing reality with hope....

Yes, there are lots of bitter men out there (we all know them), but they make the same mistake again and again!

Yes, I learned the hard way to realise what was going on in Thailand.... I still can't believe it took me sooo long to realise. But then again, why would I - I never realised that certain Thai women had no morals whatsoever, or that my ex was stupid enough to fall for it

Plus, men don't come out here cos they've been burned - they come cos they know its easy to find a woman....

So it is safe to assume that you would not allow your husband/boyfriend to have a Facebook profile, talk to girls, dance with them in the club etc?

IMO F1 is using Thai Visa forums as a platform to vent her anger towards Thai women/bargirls and men who use bargirls at every available opportunity due to her experience in Thailand with regards to what happened to her.

By the way Tawp, remind me ? was this thread about,would you allow your GF/wife to dress provocative or talk to other men, as the thread title says that, it seems to have veered of into the path of a prostitution debate and bargirls..I'd hate to be shouted at for being off topic.. :P

It seems all topic posted here always go off-topic after a time... :)

Btw, to move the topic...back to on-topic:

I don't mind my gf having a Facebook profile. Nor posting sexy or pretty pictures in the profile. (I'm the photographer of most of them.)

Nor do I mind if she dresses sexy if it is done with class.

TAWP,

You are completely lost mate. Nobody told you they wouldn't allow their wife a facebook account. They told you it is odd that your wife apparently often receives queries from FARANG men on a daily basis asking when they can meet her.

This is odd. Warning bells went off in some of our heads and we let you know.

Now, it seems like you are in some kind of self help therapy session where you manipulate the details and try to convince yourself with the help of the forum that everything is OK.

You should know better than us what ur wife is upto and if she can be trusted. If you have to come and ask us about ur wife, you are probably in trouble.

In the West - NO. Women there dress for themselves, not some man they're trying to ensnare.

Suuuuuuure...women in the west never dress to attract a man...

In the '70's Angie Dickenson was a sexy, young, celebrated, high-flying actress. When asked by a reporter whether she dressed for men or women, she said: "I dress for women; I undress for men".