grumpyoldman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name a Mexican food restaurant here that is.

Los Amigos (by the Nai Harn Lake) best so far....but off topic...

Or more 'snacky' burnt tortilla is currently a fave..

Great presentation but I thought a little bland. I still miss the Mexican style food that used to be on the way to Chalong Pier but closer back to the circle. Has anyone asked Moo if she is going to do Xmas dinner as without Don's there will be a bit of a gap to fill.

Agreed, Burnt Tortilla is a fave of mine as well !!

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

A very nicew version of Don's BBQ bufett! All the good stuff but just a smaller local VERY Good. I went there last night to see Moo etc. Location Tis on the bend in Sai Yuan, opposite side of the Don's Mall of late that is now a construction site for condos. Moo leases the corner to another person but she is right next door with enought parking. The BBQ sauce, she has the Don's Secret. Thbe previous results were duplicated, even to the next days results! Good Stuff. I'm a regular. Now, if the cou get Fan and Bang back but but the opend Bamboo Cafe just off SaiYuan at Vises Roads lower connect. Take the smallish road across from Moo's down and around the bend and just before the corner you'll see Fan and Bang at Bamboo Cafe. Good Eats. Tis next to OK Bar!! Ditto the bill of fare.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...